• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
Heckler said:
"All this talk of fire and water makes me think you spent too much time in that burning building yesterday. But I do see your point. And I must admit, the fire has me concerned." While Octavio maintains his jovial mood, his last comment is accompanied by a slight nod in Jik'tu's direction.

Khairi nods in agreement. I think unless he is very unlucky he will be in the final round. The one to face him will need luck on his side.

Velmont

First Post
The heavy wooden door starts to open and the crowd starts to whispers. Two lines of warriors walks into the field of the Arena. Half are led by manister to teh far circle, and half are led by Warren to the close circle. The 32 warriors of different origin and different martial styles looks at each other.

Warren takes a moment at the crowd and raise his hand to ask for the silence. "Welcome to the di Senzio's Tournament. You are about to see the duel contest. All the warriors around me are expert in there domain, people who has faced there share of combat. Today, they will meet each other in a friendly contest, to see, who among them, is the best. Let's the game begins!"

A cheer welcome the oration of Warren.

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin has chosen two scimitars and a chain shirt for his equipment. And of course, he wears the Earling ring.

(
hp 29/31
AC 18, Touch 14, Flat-Footed 14; Dodge feat already factored in; Also Combat Expertise feat for a potential +3 AC/-3 Attack)
Scimitar (single attack) +5 (1d6+1/18-20(x2)
Scimitar (dual wielding) +1/+1 (1d6+1/18-20(x2)

Tumble +4 (3 ranks, +3 Dex, -2 ACP)

Any other stats needed?
)

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]No, it will be perfect.[/SBLOCK]

Warren calls the first two contestant to his circle. "Semabin ai Harudan and Fielimir Woodstride." The contestant of Semabin is an elf. The elf is wearing the colors of the Roadwarden of Orussus. Wearing a chainshirt, he has two shortswords. As he sees Semabin, he salute and ready his two swords.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Semabin can ready an action if he desires. Once the ready action have been declared, roll for initiative.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Warren looks at Semabin and Fielimir, who which places themsleves on each side of teh circle. The elf salute the Sairundani, who nods to answer the elf salute. Warren rais ehis hand and after a moment, lower it to announce tehstart of the fight. It is teh Sairundani who seems to react the fastest...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Semabin won initiative... what is he doing?[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
The elf quickly take a defensive stance, and try to block the scimitar with his shortswords, but he can't stop the heavy swing from reaching him. The scimitar are deflected by the shortsword and instead of touching the torso, end by slicing the shirt of the elf and leaving a blue mark... if it was of teh magic of teh ring, the blood would have flow out of such wounds.

The elf doesn't seem to lose his concentartion, and take advantage of the Sairundani charge to strike at the opening. His aim is true. Both hit the torso and pass through the armor. One would have pierce the stomach, and the second would have pierce the lungs. But as the ring prevent the bearer to do any lethal damage, Semabin lose his breath a moment and feels teh pain, but his skin stay untouched.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Semabin was hit by both sword, for 7 and 11 damage (18 in total), the latest being a confirmed critical hit... If it was for that charge, one hit would have miss, and teh critical wouldn't have been confirmed. I think the dice roller doesn't likke you.

Good side, you wouldn't have touch him without teh charge, as he ready action into full defence...[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
Semabin use both his scimitar and swing them, keeing them as much in front of him as possible to parry any coming swing. That make his swing not heavy enough and the edge of teh blade only slide on his opponent's chain shirt. But the elf had to do a dodge attempt for that that put him unblaanced, and widely miss both his swing.

Remove ads