• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= In the Arena's tribunes =-=-=-

Semabin climbs up the stairs and after passing just in front of Quozen, he sits next to him. Semabin find the place a bit far, and the elf next to him take much place, mainly because he has on his knee an oversized armor for the elf.

-=-=-= In the Arena's field =-=-=-

Octavio moves foward and trust his rapier, but his opponent evades quite easily the hit. He draws his greataxe and swing the heavy weapon, but the slow arc make it easy for Octavio to dodge the balde.

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: I'm going to be gone all week next week. If the Maze should happen to crop up before I get back, go ahead and NPC Deos for me Velmont. I'll still be hanging around here until about 5 PM today, but after that I won't see you folks until the 6th of November.

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-

"85 gold? That sounds like a deal." Deos counts out the money, and hands it over to the vendor. Once the transaction is complete, he heads up into the stands to watch the remaining fights.

Velmont

First Post

Khairi's combat seems to take an advantegous turn for him. He swing his sword, and this time, hit him quite solidely on his opponent right arm. his opponent take teh hit, but destabilize him and he is unable to even touch the Sairundani.

Octavio feint seems to work well, and his opponent swing is slow again, and Octavio easily dodge it again.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Deos: I doubt, there is at least the Duel qualification for the expert level (That's for Semabin), but it should go a bit more quickly I suppose as there is only 1 character.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post

Octavio use the opening he has created. On the moment, he saw his sword barly making it, but the blow seems a solid one. Solid enough to put him unconscious. After that quick dispatch, the crowd cheer loudly. As much where Jik'tu have shown great strength, Ocatvio have shown quick agility and astucious mind in his style, dispatching as easily his opponents. But at the crowd doesn't seems to cheer as loud.

On the other circle, Khairi's continue to swing widely his balde. People seems to have lost interest into his fight, as no one anymore is cheering his name or his opponent's one... or maybe it's just the cheer to Jik'tu then to Octavio that are too loud. But Khairi's opponent seems to tired. On a moment of innatention, khairi swing his blade on the shoulder of his opponent. That time it seems good, and the man fall to his feet.

Heckler

First Post
Octavio will take a victory lap around the arena, raising his arm in victory, bowing, blowing kisses, etc. to pump up the crowd and get them even more excited.

BigB

First Post
OoC: It seems he has done better without me ;)

Khairi looks around at the crowd when his opponent falls to the ground, seeing that most are not even paying attention he turns back to his opponent hoping he stays down.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-

Deos pocket the shell and the horn after giving 90gp. He heads inside the Arena, where he quickly find of the rare space and is able to catch the first combats. He has the time to see all the interesting combats, the show made by that Orc and long combat of the Sairundani.

-=-=-= In the Arena's tribunes =-=-=-

Deos, Quozen and Semabin sees the last combats in the field. Only eight contestant will be participating on the next rounds of combat that will happen in two days. Jik'tu have shown his great strength. Another orc have shown his great strength too, knocking one of his opponent in one hit, the second being bull rushed out of the circle from teh very start of teh combat. Octavio has shown his agility and cunning mind. Khairi seems have shown more luck, as his combat have been laborious. An elf wielding a chain have made a quick dispatch of his two opponents. A guard have shown great skills with his long sword, manipulating it just as a dagger. An unarmed guy have played a lot with his opponent before knocking them out and finally, the last, a dwarf figthing with two handaxe. If there had good fights, the next rounds promise even better.

Semabin now see that he should hurry to get to the backstage, as the next contest is the duel at the expert level.

Garrit leaves the field with all the contestant who had lost. The eight semi-finalist are asked to stay one more moment, to make sure the crowd can see who will be there in two day, to determine who would be the finalist.

An orc in full plate mail with his flail in his hand, an orc in breastplate, a large two-handed axe on his back, a Sairundani in full plate mail, his scimitar sheated, a man in full plate mail, with s shield and a long sword, a human, half naked with no weapon, a human in chain shirt, rapier in hand, a dwarf with two handaxe at his belt and an elf with a long chain balancing over his shoulder. What a wierd bunch of contestant thought Warren, but that only promise. "You will meat each other in two days. Only four will remain for the finals, on the final day. The two winners will fight each other on the seventh day to know who will be the best. The two losers of teh semi-finals will meet each other on the final day to know who will be the third. Until there, rest well, and you'll know your opponent only on the day of the contest."

After that everyone leaves, following the others.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If Garrit want to leave, he has met Warren in the backstage. Warren has thanks him and had told him to see Riona, at her shop, Riona's Horses, where he could take his light horse he had won. He has handed him a paper telling he had won the contest. An hour later, Garrit would be at the RDI stable, putting his new horse in good care of teh stableboys.

I hope you enjoyed it... and now, let's see how Nirassa will handle her problems :]

To the others, for the day, only thing left is the two combats of Semabin (and all the expert duel qualification), do you plan to watch the duels or do other things. If you do another things, please tell what you wnat to do.[/SBLOCK]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads