• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-

"No problem sir, take your time. I am quite sure you would be happy by them. Just leave the pearls in the small chest but you can take a closer look at them. You understand, there are the best items of my collection, and I just want ot be sure they stay in great condition. I sell only quality." tells the man, who really seems concerns by the quality of his items.

-=-=-= In the Arena's field =-=-=-

For Khairi, it seems like the combat has been going for minutes. Unused to the heavy weight of his full plate mail, he feels it heavy on his shoulder, but he keep on. The Sairundani see an opening and quickly trust his sword in it. His opponent try to block teh hit, but cannot deviate the hit anough, and the point of teh sword pierce the chain shirt. His opponent, distract by the hit he just recieved, cannot even swing properly, missing completly twice his opponent.

On the other circle, Jik'tu draw his flail. In a single and smooth move, the ball circle around the the large orc. He hope to hit the shield with the shaft, so the ball circle around it and end on the back of his opponent, but that wasn't counting on the experience of his opponent, who quickly jump back and put his shield to protect him, but doing that, his left foot slide a bit, and the shield take an odd angle. The ball hit the shield so hard that it bend. The ball is sligthly deviated and continue to circle and hit directly the head. The helm break and Jik'tu opponent lift from the air and fall on the ground, sliding ten feet from where he was standing.

A great cheer fills the Arena. Quickly Warren and teh other judge come to the man and have difficulty to remove the helmet. As they finally remove it, Jik'tu see blood in the visage of the man. Warren apply his hand on him and then take a small piece of tissu and remove the blood. The man is still unconscious. He overhears Warren talking to teh other judge. "Ok, all is ok, the cut was simply the metal of the helmet who did it as we removed it. The magic of the ring hold, but I suspect he will have an headache for the day."

Quozen remarks that the man sitting next to him seems to enter his seat a bit more, just as he would like to hide from the Orc.

The man standing between Garrit and Octavio exclamate "Ouch! That orc is dangerous. At least i won't meet him today."

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-

Deos cast detect magic and start to scan the table. He detect many auras...

Horn: Faint conjuration
Small bottle: Strong transmutation
Triton shell: Faint divination
Vial: Faint abjuration
White pearl: Faint aura
Black pearl: Faint aura

Deos skills is not enough to identify the type of aura on both pearl.

-=-=-= In the Arena's tribunes =-=-=-

Semabin starts to walk around. The crowd is thick. He search for a place to sit, but see some people that are sitting directly in the stairs, some kids are sitting on the knees of there parents. It seems the duel have attracted the maximum capacity. At a moment, the crowd roar in joy. Semabin turns toward the field, and see an Orc whirling his flail, his opponent on the ground, the shield bended and the helmet torn on teh head of teh warrior.

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:
The man standing between Garrit and Octavio exclamate "Ouch! That orc is dangerous. At least i won't meet him today."

"While I agree with your sentimate, do bear in mind that the person you face instead may actually be worse," Octavio replies with a grin.

IcyCool

First Post
Deos nods to the merchant. "You certainly have some fine wares here. I'd be interested in purchasing the horn there, and the triton shell as well."

DerHauptman

First Post
IcyCool said:
OOC: Indeed. I feel your pain. :) Derhauptmann, however, seems to be having exceptional luck.

I bet my luck won't last....I'll end up loosing to the halfling or something...

Jik'tu looks on as the man flys through the air...

He makes an awful grimace showing his teeth and tusks in a way of warning and semi-animalistic posturing.

RAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

JIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

He walks over to the human as he lays on the ground, he reaches out and places his finger in the blood and places the finger into his mouth making theatrical licking and smacking sounds....

He then begins to eye the opposition looking for signs of weakness or worry.

Seeing the paladin's holy symbol he meets him eye to eye.....

&^%# your weak god -

you waste da gift da true race...

he not tect U from me!!!!

me eat you heart while you die!!!!

Heckler

First Post
Octavio continues speaking to the man next to him, "While this one is strong and skilled, he appears to be lacking in...other areas. He's taunting someone who's already been eliminated."

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads