• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
Khairi ai Baheder

Heckler said:
"Garritt! Khairi! Who wants to stay with me and see how Semabin fares?"

I would like to stay and watch. Khairi seems physically drained but perks up a bit at the offer to stay and watch and perhaps learn.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
Quozen nods to Semabin. "Good luck to you, sir."

Afterwards, he heads down to Jik'tu. "An excellent show, my lord. Congratulations on advancing to the next round." He hands over his gear to him and grins.

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu looks down at the elf...

Yea, me make big hits huh?

Dis bees fun fer Jik'tu..

dat crowd tink I gud...

wut dey tink I feed dem souls to Tarusk too...

RAAAAAA HAHAHHHHAHHHHAHAH !!!

Me get us sum foods,

you gud slave <claps him roughly on the shoulder>

des go finds Cepheus at da works irons place, see he wan

eats too....

Velmont

First Post
The crowd mainly stays there, but a few persons leave, leaving some empty place. Octavio, Jik'tu and Khairi, needs to pass back by teh backstage, where it is crowded because there is the contestant of teh last and of the coming events. warren quickly asks to epople not in the next events to leave. The three gives back the equipement they had been given and walks through the corridor under the tribune, where they have a good sight of teh people working on there object for teh craft contest. Almost everyone seems to haev finish a crude version of there items, and they are working on the finish and decoration.

Octavio and Khairi finds themselves in the tribune. Two rows behind them, Quozen have found three places, thinking that two places large would be more confortable to the muscular Orc. Deos finds himself in the row between the two groups.

[SBLOCK=OOC]I suppose everyone want to see Semabin combats. If you want to do something else. Tell me.[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Khairi looks to Octavio as they take their seats. I think now we shall see how the Sairundani are supposed to fight. Semabin will put on a good show.

Heckler

First Post
Octavio turns to Khairi with a look of mock suprise, "You mean, you're not suppossed to stand there wailing on each other until someone falls from exhaustion?" A large smile then appears on his face. "I am sorry, I am only joking with you. And I do hope Semabin does well, he seems a nice enough fellow."

BigB

First Post
Khairi smiles and replies to Octavio. It would seem after some thought that the big Orc Jik'toe or something is exciting as he fights like the fire burning within him. Fire is exciting and strong but not long lived, where water is slow and may seem week in the short time but in the long run water is much stronger and creates great changes in all other elements. However people will not live long enough to sit and watch water do its work.

Heckler

First Post
"All this talk of fire and water makes me think you spent too much time in that burning building yesterday. But I do see your point. And I must admit, the fire has me concerned." While Octavio maintains his jovial mood, his last comment is accompanied by a slight nod in Jik'tu's direction.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads