di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

IcyCool

First Post
Deos chuckles as he admires the platinum pieces he won from the dwarf. He eyes the other dwarf, the one who has tried to get the Half-Orc's mother to bet. "So, you seem to think the half-orc's luck has run out, eh? Well then, I'm sure you won't mind betting against him in the next match up?" Deos casually grins at the dwarf, awaiting his response.

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Cepheus offers a bet to the dwarves.

Ah yes good sirs, I am willing to place 5 gold coins on the 1/2 Orc follower of Hyrag, Garrit, if you are looking for a wager.

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire

He is disappointed, but not too much so. He has some skill, but he knows that luck propelled him further than he dreamed. Now it was time to finish the job and get a prize.

He greets the tower shield wielder from the opposite end of the jousting area. He says a short prayer to Hyrag and makes a normal charging attack (1d20+6=21, 2d8+4=11).

DerHauptman

First Post
Jik'tu follows Cepheus around and listens to what he is saying to the dwarf. He gets an idea (a rare thing) and decides to mimic his actions.

Me Jik'tu will bet of da impure orc too.

Me gots 5 golds,

he gone win dis next ride too.

10gp says he will win dis whole ting in dis class.

Orcs are superior race - he not loose.

Who take dat one bets from me?

Velmont

First Post
"Five for you two? Well, small bids, but I'll be happy to ligthen your purse. And how much do you want to bet sir?" He asks to Deos. "I suggest you to put back the money you take from my poor friend. 50 gp? Seems right?"

[SBLOCK=Animus]Can you take a look here[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Velmont

First Post
As Deos make his offer, both knights charge at each other Garrit see an opening and barely place his lance in it, getting a frim hit to the knight, who see his spear dodge by Garrit. With the weight of the tower shield, Garrit's opponent lose his balance and fall on the ground, his chest on the border of his shield. It seems to hurt on the hit, but the knight stands up and get back on his horse.

[SBLOCK]Tower shield knight Attack roll : 15miss!
Tower shield knight ride check to stay on the saddle: 13 fall!
Tower shield knight ride check: 12 hurt himelf
Tower shield knight damage: 6 ouch![/SBLOCK]

"Bah, there is two other run." tells the dwarf, seieng his knight fallin on the ground.

Velmont

First Post
"Easy to tell after it has started." replies teh dwarf to Cepheus

Both knight charges again. A loud noise can be heard, wood hitting metal. Everyone hold there breath but finally, both lance have simply slided on the opponent's shield. The blow havn't been solid enough to make a point.

"Come on, you can do it!" shouts the dwarf to the knight

[SBLOCK=OOC]Tower shield knight attack roll: 15[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads