di Senzio's Tournement: Clerk Ward [El Jefe judging]

Verbatim

Explorer
Smiling as though the strain of using that much of Mongrel's power at one time didn't bother him, Cyrus nodded his head simply to the two men.

"If you really want to thank Mongrel, feel free to stop in the Red Dragon any time I am there for a game of cards or dice, that is the type of thing that Mongrel lives for."

Wishing he had his staff handy as the pain in his leg had returned tenfold, Cyrus walked stiffly away from the Sun Child priestess.

"So tomorrow then...Mongrel's gifts once more for the chance to restore her sight?"

~Why do I feel the urge to help her so? She did not ask me for this assistance, but here I am all the same...~

Velmont

First Post
"Tomorrow, as I told you, I doubt. In two days, the disease should be contain and I'll be able to make sure someone will be abel to heal your friend." answers Alexa as she kneels down next to anotehr man.

Verbatim

Explorer
Nodding his head and keeping his the smile on his face as best he could, Cyrus crossed the short distance between himself and his ward. Reaching down to help her up, he stopped his hand before it extended all the way and was thankful she was unable to see the slip.

~She moves around as one who still has their eyes...~

"The Sun Children will be able to see to your eyes tomorrow, but we have the day to do with as you wish. I know I could use a meal and long soak, as asking Mongrel for so much so quickly is not as easy for me as they make it seem."

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

Verbatim said:
Nodding his head and keeping his the smile on his face as best he could, Cyrus crossed the short distance between himself and his ward. Reaching down to help her up, he stopped his hand before it extended all the way and was thankful she was unable to see the slip.

~She moves around as one who still has their eyes...~

"The Sun Children will be able to see to your eyes tomorrow, but we have the day to do with as you wish. I know I could use a meal and long soak, as asking Mongrel for so much so quickly is not as easy for me as they make it seem."

"I have nothing betterr to do. I will go with you."

Verbatim

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Totally open to ideas..just meant for it to be a way for you to guide us, or set us up, or let her have the reins for awhile..:)[/sblock]

Verbatim

Explorer
Making their way to the Dock district, Cyrus told the young Katarian what he could of the city and tried to keep his tone light and cheerful. If all went well, she would regain her sight tomorrow and would be on her on once more.

~What hand will you deal her next?~

Stopping at one of the many small eateries, Cyrus ordered them wine and fish and although she could not see the pleasant day, he hoped she could feel the warmth of the sun and be comforted by it.

Remove ads