di Senzio's Tournement: Clerk Ward [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Cyrus walks between two beds where lay two men heavily burned. Cyrus asks the favor of Mongrel to ease there pain. As he channel the positive energy, it seems hard and almost painfull on each attempt, but the two men burns seems to heal a bit. Nothing great, as the spell was not very powerfull, but both men pain seems to ease for a moment.

And old women wearing the robe of the sunchildren. She is taking care of another burned men and look at Cyrus as he casts. "Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated. If you want, you could also change there compresses. They are dry. They need to be replaced but I am not yet to look them." tells the woman to Cyrus.

Nirrassa is sitting on her bench. She hears the people complaining, the footstep of a few perosns hrrying from a place to another. The sounds of this room seems fills with the pain of the sicks and the wounded. She waits but no one seems to approach her for the moment. Concentrating on her surrounding, she overhears Cyrus talking with a women. By the voice, she seems old, but her voice seems to carry some wisdom and peace.

[SBLOCK=OOC]He was not as much a murdurous as any great king that want to conquer more land... but he was blinded by his lust of territory and he attack a kingdom led by a queen. After killing a third of a her army and her son, she counter-attack Cyrus army, wipe it out, losing half of her army and then she collected the blood of the dead and feed the corpse of the king as she had promised him. Good girl, no? :p [/SBLOCK]

Verbatim

Explorer
Velmont said:
"Thank you. Your help is greatly appreciated. If you want, you could also change there compresses. They are dry. They need to be replaced but I am not yet to look them." tells the woman to Cyrus.

Fighting back his disappointment on the effort it took for such a minor part of Mongrel's favor, Cyrus reached down and pulled a wet press from the water basin beside their beds.

"I do not recall a fire that would harm so many recently. Are they all from the same source?"

As he carefully removed the compress, his nose was filled with the scent of burnt flesh and sickness of the flesh.

~No wonder you struggled against them...I would not want to be a part of this either~

After finishing the task, Cyrus spoke bluntly to the older woman.

"My friend and I have also come seeking the assistance from the Sun Father's children."

Velmont

First Post
"The fire happened near the Merchant's Avenue. A warehouse that was storing coal burned down to ashes. A few house nears was also hit by the fire. People here were stuck in the fire. The man you are taking care was abrely saved by some brave soul who saw the house falling back just as they left. They could have left there life but they only got a few scares. But not all that wanted to help go that lucky. There was few dead, but even after three days, we still have a dozen of heavily burned.

I must tells that a ship came this week and all the crew was sick. The priest of Delanor asked us for help. We have not enough ressources to heal everyone, so we use Hyrag's power to heal the one who are nearer death, and helping the body doing what he can for the others."
As she expalins the situation, she continue to take care of her wounded. After a moment, she walk to Cyrus. She seems to have some difficulty to walk, her footstep carrying the weight of old age. "My name is Alexa. Where is your friend. I'll see what we can do for him."

Verbatim

Explorer
[sblock=OOC] With the holiday being hectic, I thought I had already posted. Sorry for dropping the ball like this..:)[/sblock]

Shaking his head at their bad luck, Cyrus knew better than to show more of his hand until the stakes demanded it.

"It does sound as if the Sun children have been busy. My friend is the Katara cubling sitting with her staff in hand. Her eyes have been cut beyond what meager skill with herbs and even smaller skill with healing can care for her."

Velmont

First Post
Alexa put her arms around Cyrus arm and asks "Lead me to your friend."

Nirrassa hears footstep coming her way, two persons, and they are coming slowly. As they stop in front of her, she hears the women who spoke a moment ago with Cyrus. "Let me see your wounds." Nirassa feels gentle and weak hands touching her face for a moment. "You are right, only the gods can repair that... sadly, our church can do nothing today for you, young Katara. We are focusing all our powers on the sicks from the boat whose lives are still endanger, or the greatly burned whose still suffer painful moment. If you come back in a few days, Hyrag will surely have helped us to save those persons, and then, we might take care of your wounds." Nirrassa recognize the person who is speaking to her as the voice that spoke a moment earlier with Cyrus.

Velmont

First Post
"The power of Hyrag can heal such wounds, but for now, none of his follower can help you. They are all channeling his power to save the life of teh ills and the wounded which lives are still endanger. Your life is not and can wait. But if you are in a hurry, we have scrolls we sell to teh rich, the donators or use when life are at stack. You could buy one if you have the money, or you can wait a few days and come back when we will have less people to take care of and all there states will be stabilized. Or you could also ak another church. Even if it is Hyrag's speciality to take care of the ills and wounded, all gods gives such gift to there most worthy followers. But the other churches generally sells there services. We often do the same when we know these people can afford such services." explains Alexa

Last edited:

Verbatim

Explorer
Keeping his mouth shut, Cyrus listened to the exchange between the older priest and the young Kataran. Although he had tried to warn her that such services would not be cheaply given, he knew that Narrissa had to play her cards by her style and not his.

~At least she has not offered any of my stakes on this hand...~

Looking at the amount of wounded and sick, Cyrus knew that even his healing spells, normally sufficient for most accidents he encountered on the Docks, would not be enough for everyone in this room.

~Besides...it was their bad luck not mine which had them placed there.~

As the older priestess mentioned seeking the aide of another faith, Cyrus hoped the young woman could practice knitting or some other task that would keep her hands busy while her eyes failed her. The Sun children would be her best hope for free healing with limited favors to be called upon her should they need her, but he was not certain that others would be so willing.

~Even among those that run in your pack Mongrel...~

Verbatim

Explorer
[sblock=Velmont and Animus]Please NPC Cyrus for me for the next few days. I will be leaving to attend my nephew's funeral this week as he passed away during the NYE weekend. I will return Sat/Sun, but didn't want to hold things up if you guys were waiting for more from Cyrus.[/sblock]

Animus

Explorer
Nirrassa of Clan Swiftclaw

[sblock=Verbatim]
Sorry to hear that. My condolences.
[/sblock]

"The power of Hyrag can heal such wounds, but for now, none of his follower can help you. They are all channeling his power to save the life of teh ills and the wounded which lives are still endanger. Your life is not and can wait. But if you are in a hurry, we have scrolls we sell to teh rich, the donators or use when life are at stack. You could buy one if you have the money, or you can wait a few days and come back when we will have less people to take care of and all there states will be stabilized. Or you could also ak another church. Even if it is Hyrag's speciality to take care of the ills and wounded, all gods gives such gift to there most worthy followers. But the other churches generally sells there services. We often do the same when we know these people can afford such services." explains Alexa

"If you heal me I will be able to worrk it off. I can cast arrcane magic," she says.

Remove ads