• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Clerk Ward [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus approach the two men and overhear a part of there conversation.

"And what do you think about Drewer's apprentice?" ask the human.

"He is fine, but I doubt he will do something exceptionnal in such shrt time. He can gives good result if you gives him time. He will do a fine luxury blacksmith, but I wouldn't put him in prouction of nails or arrow heads." answers the dwarf

"Good day Sir's. Might I inquire with whom I would speak of finding a forge to use for a time?" ask Cepheus.

The dwarf look at the gnome. "Just ask Sliss." tells the dwarf, poiting at the empty desk. Turning back his attention to the human. "I need to buy a new apron. I'll see you later." and leaves the human, going toward the door.

The human looks at Cepheus, smiles and nods at him before entering the corridor to the right.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus appraoch and see no one. After two minutes of waiting, he start to look around, not sure who he must wait. After a moment, he hear a sound behind the large stone desk. He move around and look. He see a kobold sitting on a chair too small for the desk. most likely having been a human, he would have seen the top of his head, but the deak is definitly not made for a gnome to look over, or a kobold to work on.

The kobold seems to work on some schema, but Cepheus doesn't understand them. He seems so concentrated that he doesn't seem to have heard Cepheus.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Excuse me my good sir. I am Cepheus Beren Boomhill and I would like to inquire where I might be able to find a forge to use for a time.

Velmont

First Post
The kobold continue to work. Cepheus cannot say if the kobold ignore him or if he is just deaf or too concentrated.

Velmont

First Post
Cepheus ask for Sliss, but the kobold doesn't seems to react to the gnome. Cepheus insist, raising his voice. The kobold jump on his seat "What? What..." he looks at Cepheus and adds "Oh... calm down! No need to sssout. I am Slissss, what do you want?"

Last edited:

BigB

First Post
Cepheus resumes a calm demeanor but thinks to himself maybe that big Orc has influenced me a bit. I am Cepheus Beren Boomhill and I would like to inquire where I might be able to find a forge to use for a time.

Velmont

First Post
"What is you membership number? For what use you need a forge? Peronnal, Commercial or Industrial?" asks the kobold as he put aside the papers he was working on.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"What is you membership number? For what use you need a forge? Peronnal, Commercial or Industrial?" asks the kobold as he put aside the papers he was working on.

Actually I am not yet a member of the guild, although I am willing to join. The forge use is personnal as I will not make a profit.

Remove ads