DiasExMachina 4ED Update

Dias Ex Machina

Publisher / Game Designer
I wanted to wait until I had the second prototype in my hand before I posted again. Alas, it did not arrive this Friday, meaning we are backed up at least until Tuesday, since Monday is a holiday in BC.

Grrrr.

One thing I can report is the upcoming price point for the Amethyst Evolution hardcover.

The original cover price will be listed at $26.99 but will have a sale price of $21.99.

Those that want the color PDF and the B+W hardcover only need to spend $3.00 more.

Now, to the couple hundred people that have downloaded Amethyst Evolution so far, you are not getting burned. EVERYONE that has purchased Amethyst Evolution before the release of the hardcover is being sent a coupon that will allow them to purchase the hardcover for 13.99. For those wondering, that's a greater discount than the $3.00 price difference between the hardcover and the hardcover/PDF bundle. It's not much…but it is less.

I just finished a 10,000 word article for Living Dice which was broken up into six parts and which will begin on Monday. It deals with an exchange between Dias Ex Machina and a forum that ran a database of illegally distributed 1st and 3rd party games. The dialogue was more or less civil and the end result is a surprising announcement from DEM regarding the future of one of its product lines.

That is really the only good news to report. My netbook died on my during August, and I lost about three weeks of work on the Invasion Proxy module that is being released for free and is being bundled in with the Ultramodern4 rules system. That's a setback. It gets really hard to get in front of a keyboard and type when you are just trying to reconstruct work you had already completed. Oh, and I got evicted. Awesome.

Dias Ex Machina

The hardcover release of Amethyst Evolution is finally here.

If you have purchased Amethyst Evolution and NOT received your email, then you have selected to not receive emails from the publisher. Contact DiasExMachina personally and they will verify your customer ID and send you a coupon.

Last edited:

Dias Ex Machina

Louis-Philippe Simoneau sent me these essential techan characters. These are some of the coolest character sheets I've ever seen. The artwork is borrowed from various artists.

If you have played Amethyst, are thinking of playing Amethyst, or if you're curious how the modern rules work for non-fantasy games (outside of Amethyst), these are a must-look.

Disclaimer: Louis-Philippe is not associated with DEM.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7032230/taskforce-arrowhead.pdf

Art Credits
Patrick Brown: patrickbrown's deviantART gallery
colobind (Johan Wahlbäck): Colorbind on deviantART Colorbind's deviantART Gallery
0800 : fgjdgj by ~0800 on deviantART
Kerem Beyit: Browsing deviantART
Shimmering-Sword (Anthony Scroggins): Browsing deviantART
Kaisi: Commissh - Motoko Kusanagi by *kasai on deviantART
Psycho Fish (Max Dunbar): Mercenary 01 by ~Psycho-Fish on deviantART

Dias Ex Machina

Recently, I began a series of articles on LivingDice.com involving copyright infringement and internet piracy. It concerns a report that Amethyst was being distributed via certain websites, which led to a specific forum, where I began a dialogue with the users there.

Part 1 and 2 are already up, with further posts following every week.

At the end of this six part series will be an announcement regarding the future of one of our product lines. Stay tuned.

PART1

Questioning Piracy, Part 1 ? Cease & Desist | LivingDice.com

PART 2

Questioning Piracy, Part 2 ? The Curtain of Profit | LivingDice.com

herrozerro

First Post
Louis-Philippe Simoneau sent me these essential techan characters. These are some of the coolest character sheets I've ever seen. The artwork is borrowed from various artists.

If you have played Amethyst, are thinking of playing Amethyst, or if you're curious how the modern rules work for non-fantasy games (outside of Amethyst), these are a must-look.

Disclaimer: Louis-Philippe is not associated with DEM.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7032230/taskforce-arrowhead.pdf

Art Credits
Patrick Brown: patrickbrown's deviantART gallery
colobind (Johan Wahlbäck): Colorbind on deviantART Colorbind's deviantART Gallery
0800 : fgjdgj by ~0800 on deviantART
Kerem Beyit: Browsing deviantART
Shimmering-Sword (Anthony Scroggins): Browsing deviantART
Kaisi: Commissh - Motoko Kusanagi by *kasai on deviantART
Psycho Fish (Max Dunbar): Mercenary 01 by ~Psycho-Fish on deviantART

MAn I wish i could get a blank one of those...

Dias Ex Machina

Amethyst Evolution is now for sale on the Paizo website.

http://paizo.com/store/downloads/diasExMachina/v5748btpy8ob2&source=search

We also have some sample images from the Evolutions book...

297941_252116468157586_118810444821523_661869_257709301_n.jpg

299628_252116488157584_118810444821523_661870_1325590089_n.jpg

311961_252116441490922_118810444821523_661868_751111164_n.jpg

Remove ads