• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice (international shipping)

Hello, everyone!

I am currently in need of more dice, and the only semi-local comic-tcg store (I would not call them friendly) has only a few sets of dice and they want too much money for them.

Amazon is pretty reliable at getting me RPG books, but they won't ship dice to my location.

So I figured I'd ask the good people of EnWorld if you know a RPG retailer that will ship a few sets of dice (or a "pound of dice" product) to Mexico City.

Any recommendations?

Dice4Hire

First Post
I think Troll and Toad ships most places.

Their dice selection is good, but seems to be a bit less than it was. They have good prices, though.

Holy Bovine

First Post
Hello, everyone!

I am currently in need of more dice, and the only semi-local comic-tcg store (I would not call them friendly) has only a few sets of dice and they want too much money for them.

Amazon is pretty reliable at getting me RPG books, but they won't ship dice to my location.

So I figured I'd ask the good people of EnWorld if you know a RPG retailer that will ship a few sets of dice (or a "pound of dice" product) to Mexico City.

Any recommendations?

I have quite literally hundreds of dice that almost never see use. If you are willing to spring for the shipping I would gladly send you as many sets as I can spare for free. These are almost 100% Chessex dice of varying colours but many full 7-10 dice sets are in my 'head o' dice' (its a ceramic C3P0 head meant to be a cookie jar). PM me if you are interested.

I have quite literally hundreds of dice that almost never see use. If you are willing to spring for the shipping I would gladly send you as many sets as I can spare for free. These are almost 100% Chessex dice of varying colours but many full 7-10 dice sets are in my 'head o' dice' (its a ceramic C3P0 head meant to be a cookie jar). PM me if you are interested.

Wow! Thank you! :D

That is very generous of you...

I sent you a PM asking your location so that I can inquire about shipping charges.

Thanks again.

Remove ads