Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
HellHound said:
Hey Kevin, I feel like a fool for not recognizing you at GenCon when we got crammed in an elevator together going in the back way to the Embassy Suites - I knew you looked familiar but not from here, from the old days on rec.arts.bodyart.
WOW ... you are a RABbit? ... Small world

Anyways, just wanted to say Hi, and thanks for the dicecollector.com die.
You are very welcome ... they were a big hit ... but the question is ... will anyone use them to contact me (their intended purpose)

Unfortunately, people tend to associate streaks of luck with English. I was accused directly of cheating at one tournament after a series of exceptionally lucky rolls. But that is neither here nor there.
A true master of the dice roll knows when to lose ... so the mark(s) dont figure it out

HellHound said:
Hmm... for some strange reason I have a bag of them here. About three dozen is my guess.
You must work with Denise ... I know she is / was a RABbit :)

Wow, those aluminium ones are gorgeous. They remind me of everything I wish the QWorkshop dice were.
Actually these dice are the way Q-Workshop used to be ... rough ... and non symetic

Their new dice are exeptional ... they have discovered how to produce clear vs translucent dice ... and they are now very balanced

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
Kevin Cook said:
WOW ... you are a RABbit? ... Small world

You must work with Denise ... I know she is / was a RABbit :)

Yeah, we're married. My house is still a mess of ENnie award stuff that we're cleaning up finally for the weekend.

wildstarsreach

First Post
Kevin Cook said:
Can't find that rare (or not so rare) die?

Ever wonder what a wierd die is used for?

Just want to talk about dice?

Then this is the thread for you ...

I have been gaming and collecting dice since 1977 and am the current Guinness World Record Holder for the Largest Collection of Dice ... so fire away if you need dice info

I'm looking for sets of the armory die sets that were discontinued about 1992. There are specific color sets that I'm looking for too. Royal purple, Saphire blue and clear in both black and white lettering.

If you can supply me with I will pay a premium for these. A finder's fee for referring me to where I can get them if you don't have them.

Kevin Cook

Explorer
wildstarsreach said:
I'm looking for sets of the armory die sets that were discontinued about 1992. There are specific color sets that I'm looking for too. Royal purple, Saphire blue and clear in both black and white lettering.

If you can supply me with I will pay a premium for these. A finder's fee for referring me to where I can get them if you don't have them.
Which style? ...

There were 3 generations of Armory

Generation 1 with the A replacing the 1 on the d4. d6, d8, d20 ... similar to Gamescience's

Generation 2 without the A

Generation 3 rounded and very similar to Koplow

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Explorer
HellHound said:
Yeah, we're married. My house is still a mess of ENnie award stuff that we're cleaning up finally for the weekend.

Awesome ... Contrats ... Judging from your location ... I assume you two know Shannon personally ... If you would ... next time you see him ... Please thank him for me ... for hosting DiceCollector.com for all these years

<< Yea ... I know this is thread jacking ... but its my thread :) >>

Kevin Cook

Explorer
August 2007 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Ignore this post

Click on the new Call of Cthulhu dice above for highlights of dice added in August 2007

I have almost competed all the sets of MTG Spindowns and am now offering bonuses for both trades and sales ...
HERE is what I have / need ... just 8 left

As always ... If you have any dice questions ... post them to this thread and I will try to answer them for you​

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Explorer
wildstarsreach said:
Neither if those. My e-mail is wildstarsreach at comcast.net If you e-mail me, then I can send you scans of the dice. I tried e-mailing from your site and my explorer went beserk.

Done

Remove ads