Dice Questions?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
June 2010 Highlights

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the The amazing D6 from Unconventional Dice (above) for highlights of dice added in June 2010

Can read this d6?

Kevin Cook

Explorer
July 2010 Highligts

If you are not interested in new or rare dice that were inventoried this month ... Please ignore this post

Click on the The 31000th die in the collection (Crystal Caste Petrified Allosaurus Bone) (above) for highlights of dice added in July 2010

Kevin Cook

Explorer
October 2010 Highlights

Yea .. I know I am late .. this is the October update .. and we are now in December ... November SHOULD be right behind this one

Click on the the Windows D6 by Shapeways Artist Friz (above) for highlights of dice added in October 2010

BTW .. if anyone can show me proof of the name of the shape of this die ... I will send you a special die

The designer calls it a ISOHEDRAL TRAPEZOIDAL HEXAHEDRON ... and YES .. this is a fair die

Last edited:

Kevin Cook

Explorer
December 2010 Highlights

Usually it is a struggle to choose a 'die of the month' ... this month .. it was easy ...

Click on the "Frameless d4" by Shapeways Artist Mctrivia (above) for highlights of dice added in December 2010

Kevin Cook

Explorer
January 2011 Highglights

I need YOUR HELP identifying some dice this month ... please see the first section of the hightlights

Click on the "Powers of 2 die" by Shapeways Artist Mctrivia (above) for highlights of dice added in January 2011

Kevin Cook

Explorer
February 2011 Highlights

Once again ... I need YOUR HELP identifying some dice this month ... please see the first section of the hightlights

Click on the "Tetraballs" by Shapeways FRIZ (above) for highlights of dice added in February 2011

Remove ads