• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Dice rolling Apps?

Sir Brennen

Legend
I thought there was a sticky around some where that had lists of iPhone/iPad/Andoid apps for RPGs, but can't seem to find it.

Anyway, with IOS 8, my favorite dice rolling app stopped working on my Apple devices. It's called QuickRoll, and doesn't look like its supported anymore (last update 2010.)

So I'm looking for recommendations for a new dice-roller. My two main criteria: IOS, and ability to create and save named rolls.

For example, my old app let me create a "character" (really just a named list) and add predefined rolls like Saves, Attacks, damage for weapons and spells, skills or what have you.And I could create a new character with its own list of predefined rolls.

Since I've been and will be playing a few different games systems, I'm not looking for something system specific, though D&D specific apps would be considered.

So, any suggestions?

Last edited:

Remove ads