• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone else not get the latest issue of Dungeon?

Katowice

Explorer
No, I haven't.

Erik Mona said:
Howdy, folks. I'm officially aware that a lot of people don't have their issues yet. It might just be a fluke, but I'll ask around when people (other than me) are back in the office.

Did anyone receive their Dungeon #106 yet?

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine

Mapleaxe

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Howdy, folks. I'm officially aware that a lot of people don't have their issues yet. It might just be a fluke, but I'll ask around when people (other than me) are back in the office.

Did anyone receive their Dungeon #106 yet?

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine

Not yet.

after checking i've found that i haven't recieved a copy of Dungeon sence issue 104. :mad: Dragons pretty much ok, i'm just waiting on the newest issue which could be late due to the holidays.

Altalazar

First Post
I'll find out soon if I get one or both today. But I am not worried. If EVERYONE hasn't gotten them, then it means there was some issue with the general subscription mailing, which means no one should be concerned. I'd only be worried if I hadn't gotten either and everyone else had.

Some months, things are slower. I suspect the holidays might have something to do with it.

Erik Mona

Adventurer
It's looking like the holidays have in fact conspired to make 106 a little late shipping to subscribers. Our production manager is looking into it, but so long as everyone (or even "most" everyone) is still waiting, it means the problem was with the general shipment (and hence will be easier to fix).

I still suspect that the "problem" will work itself out, but we're looking into it.

--Erik

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads