• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone else not get the latest issue of Dungeon?

diaglo

Adventurer
Erik Mona said:
We're working on the customer service issue. For right now, the very best way to get a fast response is to call our customer service line. The emails are backed up right now, but they're getting to calls as soon as they come in. I know it's not ideal and it costs a little extra to call long distance, but if you've got a real problem right now it seems like calling is the way to go.

i'm still waiting. maybe it will be at home when i get off work.

if not, i'll call you at home. ;)

Dem

First Post
I wish my first post on these forums on a more positive topic but ... still nothing here either. No Dungeon #106, or Dragon #315 (though that one I wouldn't consider late yet).

I did however see a big stack of Dungeon #106's on the supermarket magazine rack of all places. Seems the newstands have them, but subscribers dont .... I was tempted to buy a copy, but I'm still holding out in hopes that I'll get the issue that I already paid for in the mail. I'd hate to have to pay for twice, but if it doesn't show up in my mailbox soon that's more than likely what I'll end up doing. :mad:

Last edited:

Blue_Genie

First Post
Not having received my copies of Dungeon I promptly called Paizo to let them know that it was overdue. A friendly CS person told me they'd ship out another copy to me right away.

Now that I've read this thread and heard that they're starting to come in, I'm guess I'll be getting two copies soon. Oh well, more swag for my players!

tmaaas

First Post
Erik Mona said:
>>>
>>>
On a more positive note, the cover for Dungeon #106 is among the coolest I have ever seen in a gaming magazine. The mysterious image, centered in a largely-empty space, with cool font graphics reminds me more of Wired than Dungeon. And, to me at least, that is a good change!
>>>

Glad you liked it! Our art director (the peerless Sean Glenn of PHB and Mutants & Masterminds fame) lobbied pretty hard to go with a cover very much apart from our usual standard, and I'm thrilled with the final result.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine

I got Dungeon #106 today; will have to look at the cover.

Curiously enough, I've really enjoyed some of the artwork in Dungeon (notable the full-page images), with many of them striking me as something I want to use in a campaign. On the other hand, Dragon's art usually leaves me "ehh, that's not that good."

Radiating Gnome

Adventurer
Color me stupid.

Last weekend, when I saw the latest Dragon and Dungeon on the shelf at my local game store, and had not seen them at home, I went ahead and bought them. Now I read this thread and se that I can expect them to turn up, just late . . .

Oh, I'm a smart cookie, I am.

-rg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads