• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did anyone else not get the latest issue of Dungeon?

Omand

Hero
Hello,

Interesting discussion here that has taken up quite a bit of space. I would never have known there was a problem without seeing this thread. As a Canadian subscriber I don't see either magazine until between the 11th and the 20th of the month prior to cover date. If my luck (and usual shipping policy holds) I should see Dungeon #106 and Dragon #315 in the next week. If not, I guess it is after Christmas, and I can blame US Thanksgiving for the delay.

Thanks to Eric for the update on how things stand.

Cheers :)

Erik Mona

Adventurer
Folks,

I just got word from Customer Service that they've isolated the problem (a SNAFU with the printer that resulted in the magazines shipping about a week late). Everyone who should get a copy of #106 _will_ get one, probably in the next week or so. As we've seen, a few people have started to get them, so the problem seems to be working itself out.

Sorry about this one, folks, but it appears to be just one of those things. Look for your magazines very soon. I personally think it's a very good issue, but then I'm a little biased on the matter.

--Erik Mona
Editor-in-Chief
Dungeon Magazine

Ghostwind

First Post
Hey, mine arrived in the mail today so I am a happy camper. Nice to know it was a minor snafu (in the big scheme of things). Thanks for following up on it Erik.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
Well, I got my copy of Dungeon 106 today, so the Dragon can't be far behind. :D

On a side note, I loved this issue. The cover art was great, a real throwback to some of the older style covers, and the interior adventures, in addition to being masterful, were packed with new stuff; a new monsters, several new artifacts, and more! Keep up the great work guys!

tarchon

First Post
I think we should post a sign at the local tavern that reads:

"Seekynge fearliss aventureres to descover what manneer of
brigandes, feyndes, or blaggardes hath conspyred this very
moneth to make hennes wyth mauny and divers issues of
Y<sup>e</sup> Dragonne and Y<sup>e</sup> Donjon.
Grete rewardes to be hadde - all funerale expenses payed.
Enquyre atte http://enworld.cyberstreet.com"

Last edited:

jaults

First Post
Erik Mona said:
Sorry about this one, folks, but it appears to be just one of those things. Look for your magazines very soon.
Indeed, I got Dungeon #106 today. Still no Dragon #315, but I assume it is close behind... Thanks, Erik, for keeping an eye out and letting us know what was going on...

Jason

MrFilthyIke

First Post
I'll add mine cp's here, I usually buy my copies at my local Borders Bookstore, and when Dungeon 106 finally arrived, I knew it was off, it arrived on a friday (not normal from what I've seen at this particular store) and they didn't even get it on the self till almost 8pm, so it was late arriving even on that day.

They still have not gotten Dragon 315 yet...and to think, they're a big chain! :|

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads