• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did the interview change your mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deimodius

First Post
In the event that Scott, Bill, or Chris decide to come back and check on the board since the posting of their interview, I would like them to know how I feel in response.

(To those of you sick of reading about this, rather than criticizing me for exercising my right to dissent, go read a different thread. _This_ is the place where those who want to can tell WotC how we feel after their "interview")

Dear Chris, Bill and Scott (and WotC),

Your answers revealed nothing new to me, I feel like it was a waste of time. In some cases (like why the magazines and DI couldn't co-exist) you didn't even actually answer the question that was asked of you!

I want you to know that your "answers" have changed nothing for me. I WON'T subscribe to your digital initiative, and I will _continue_ to boycott products from Wizards of the Coast.

The only way you will get me back as a customer (30 years old with a very good job and lots of disposable income) is to admit you made a mistake, didn't _actually_ listen to anyone in the community, and apologize.

Regards,

Michael J. Schmidt
FORMER WotC customer.

Riley

Legend
Supporter
Not much has changed, but how could it have?

I'm unhappy about the cancellations, but I don't hate Wizards. True then, true now. I'll still buy some WOTC books, because some WOTC books are really good. Paizo is doing their best to replace what has been lost, and I still don't know what WOTC will offer in DI.

I'd like to thank the three from Wizards for starting to tell us about their future plans. I hope this is the beginning of an ongoing dialogue. What comes next will determine whether or not I buy into DI.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
There's already a thread for responses to the interview; please feel free to repost this there.

I'll close this thread so things don't get too scattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads