Did we blow up Cyre (again)? [Eberron]

Did we cause widespread devastation?

Anti-Sean

First Post
I think that any non-changelings in your party may want to start thinking about moving to Xen'Drik and starting a new life there. I hear that Stormreach is lovely this time of year...

shilsen

Adventurer
Henry said:
I vote "screwed." :D

Good luck with the stigma and the five-nation tribunal, and everything.

Tribunal-shribunal! I bet they wake up and find a bunch of gnomes in the room with them :]

Len

Prodigal Member
Henry said:
Good luck with the stigma and the five-nation tribunal, and everything.
Stigma? Could it really be worse than the time we were dominated by vampires and turned into a roving hit-squad?

Well, I suppose we could potentially kill a greater number of aristocrats this way.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Len said:
That won't happen as long as a certain player keeps his Scarred Lands books locked in a cupboard.

Then you won't have any problems. ;)

Oh and about the roving hit squad...eh. We'll see. I mean at least you get a rep that way.

Len

Prodigal Member
Nightfall said:
Oh and about the roving hit squad...eh. We'll see. I mean at least you get a rep that way.
It's not exactly the type of rep we're looking for. Actually, we have two different reps, depending if you read the Sharn Inquisitive or the Korranberg Chronicle. :)

Len

Prodigal Member
We haven't yet found out how this turned out, but the DM did mention that he's looking for a copy of Gamma World d20... :eek:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
Davelozzi said:
Isn't New Cyre in Breland?
Yes. I was suggesting that merely the city and its immediate area would be annihilated, since the ritual probably wasn't complete. Had all of Breland gone into the mists, the game would change considerably...

Demiurge out.

Remove ads