• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Did YOU win the custom "A Dozen . . . " PDF in the donation drive?

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
A Dozen (insert race name) Intoxicants and Their Effects. (That should be good for at least a dozen publications all by itself. :) )

A Dozen Ways to Entertain Baby Dragons.

A Dozen Ways to Escape a Tavern Brawl.

Twelve Laws Regarding The Care of Kobold Servants.

Twelve Ways to Treat the Rash Caused by Halfling Foothair depilitories.

Twelve Adventures Involving Delivering a Message Across Town.

(More on the way. :D )

Man-thing

First Post
... awakened animals
... encounters in the Clockwork-Driven Lighthouse
... sentient constructs
... demonic minions
... new years festivals
... food types that doesn't spoil
... natural narcotics
... dark blessings
... divine quests
... qeas
... immortal wellspring (ala Classic Play - Book of Immortals)
... forgotten tombs
... trapped chests

JoeGKushner

First Post
philreed said:

The interesting thing Phil, is that this is the second or third time that you've posted a link to one of your products.

I think that you need more exposure. Once again, getting back to a bloog or some type of overview of your products in a casual environment, like this, as opposed to a selling environment, like the Publishers board, where readers may not go.

philreed

Adventurer
Supporter
JoeGKushner said:
The interesting thing Phil, is that this is the second or third time that you've posted a link to one of your products.

I think that you need more exposure. Once again, getting back to a bloog or some type of overview of your products in a casual environment, like this, as opposed to a selling environment, like the Publishers board, where readers may not go.

I really miss having a working website. And www.philipjreed.com is so broken -- the host sucks -- I need a new domain.

I wish I knew how to create a site.

Man-thing

First Post
JoeGKushner said:

His exposure on Enworld is not great either as Ronin Arts has released it 200th product but only 30 are listed in the publisher section of the review area and only 27 reviewed and often only a single review. But think this list must have provided some beneficial exposure for Ronin Arts and if posts are factual two print sales for the under appreciated DM's Dictionary of Demiplanes.

Man-thing

First Post
As I sit here trying to find the ambition to do anything.

... bar snacks
... games of chance
... ethinic food and drinks
... defensive spells
... adventurer gear (the must haves for dungeon crawlers)
... possessor hunter gear
... soulknife feats
... crafts of the dromite
... beneficial fungi

Arken

Explorer
...Circus Monsters
...Haunted Houses
...Exiles
...City Streets
...Pseudonatural 'Bleed' points
...Uses for a captured soul