• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diety Roleplay

So that's everyone who wants in to start then?

OK after you all finish meeting/threatening/whatever else I'll start you off

edit nevermind I'm just posting it

Last edited:

First of all Role call please:

Secondly, I've decided that since the current arrangement doesn't make much sense I've decided to give you a Divine rank based on how common your portfolio items are; Minor are worth less than Major and the maximum is 20. I will keep these mostly private as they will only be used by me for rolling, but may hint about who is most powerfull and such in the IC thread. This means all characters will use 20DR for hitdie and other things you controll formerly based on divine rank.

kingpaul

First Post
magic_gathering2001 said:
First of all Role call please:
Martok's here.
magic_gathering2001 said:
Secondly, I've decided that since the current arrangement doesn't make much sense I've decided to give you a Divine rank based on how common your portfolio items are; Minor are worth less than Major and the maximum is 20. I will keep these mostly private as they will only be used by me for rolling, but may hint about who is most powerfull and such in the IC thread. This means all characters will use 20DR for hitdie and other things you controll formerly based on divine rank.
So, the 1st 20 aren't DR 20 any more? Just want to make sure before I continue on with my character sheet (yes, I've been working on it sporadically).

Mephit James

First Post
Epheme will be back in the thread when I get a good opening. Meo and Shon are... discussing things now, and will be returning as Epheme when the moment presents itself. So when do we find out about the new ranks?

garlicnation

First Post
Alfair is waiting for someone to die before judging them, otherwise he has no purpose. He is extremely powerful, but he needs things to sin before he is aware of himself. I will wait for the others to create imperfect beings first.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads