Diplomatic Immunity: Almost Ready Maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
K, the first post now says: Adventure 1: Diplomatic Immunity--An Intriguing Tale Level 3
Sophist's Sage, Seeten's Dragonlord, Unleashed's Warmage, Eonthar's Bladesinger, Keia's Champion, Kalanyr's Arcanist

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Questions!!

Do Sacra get bonus feat or skill points as human?

What is the standard appearance of male Sacra race?

Standard weapons of the Champion? anything exotic?

Do Champions get smite?

Thanks!
Keia

ps. Ferris the champion is in process in the R/G

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia said:
Questions!!

Do Sacra get bonus feat or skill points as human?

What is the standard appearance of male Sacra race?

Standard weapons of the Champion? anything exotic?

Do Champions get smite?

Thanks!
Keia

ps. Ferris the champion is in process in the R/G
No bonus feat or skill points.

Male Sacra typically have pink or lavender hair, with eyes either of the same colours or else blue or golden. They are smaller than their female counterparts.

Champions get all martial weapons.

Champions are the nice Sacra--they're the only ones, other than the Psalmists, who don't just smash for smashing's sake, so no smite power

Yay for Ferris!

sophist

First Post
Checking in here, thx to unleashed's hint.

Oh, and what weapon proficiencies do sages have? Like Bard maybe ... ;)

Last edited:

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Rystil[sblock]Bummer about Divine Metamagic . . . I really liked having something to do with the turning attempts when not fighting undead. Let me scan through what I can do with it. It's pretty tough having only two feats with a character like this[/sblock]
Keia

Rystil Arden

First Post
Keia:
[SBLOCK]
Yeah...Divine Metamagic is really really powerful. I made a 9th-level cleric with Divine Metamagic just to test it out, and he consistently defeated level 15 fighters ;) (including that the fighters had more money). Also, I don't think you meet the prereqs, but I'll warn you that there was also some other feat in there that unleashed tried to take that gives an infinite number of people within a radius fast healing 3 or something :uhoh: which I said I would need to nerf before allowing. If you have good Charisma, there's always those Divine feats from Complete Warrior--I seem to remember that those were not overpowered :)
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads