• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Diplomatic Immunity OOC--Finally Getting Married!

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose--Mythweaver doesn't have the Byblan racial abilities on his character sheet. Did I forget to tell you that he had them and then you didn't ask :eek:

Bront

The man with the probe
*Poke*

This one still going? I'm regaining time, so I'm willing to crawl back in if you'll have me.

Otherwise I'll take Vasha and... well, go recruiting to invade Arris

Bront

The man with the probe
Yeah, it wasn't exactly moving fast when I left.

RA, what have you done to account for me? I see I spoke at the funeral, and there's been a second murder?

Erekose13

Explorer
I think we only woke Feris cause we needed his spells. Though I had had an idea to see if Vasha could speak with the horses in the stables and was intending to stop by and see her before interrogating the guards so that she didn't cast it in the morning. Don't remember if I did that or not.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Erekose13 said:
I think we only woke Feris cause we needed his spells. Though I had had an idea to see if Vasha could speak with the horses in the stables and was intending to stop by and see her before interrogating the guards so that she didn't cast it in the morning. Don't remember if I did that or not.
I think you didn't, but I remember you mentioned thinking about it. We can retcon and say you did so that Bront can have Vasha separately talking to the horses.

Remove ads