Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"It simply means we're close, nothing more. He helped me look for my uncle, and later saved me from someone who was hunting me. I promised I'd be here for his wedding, and even brought my gift for you two."

"He risked a lot for me, and I've been so worried for him. I'm glad to hear he's doing well."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"He shouldn't have put his life on the line like that. Poor Ammon, he was being reckless again, wasn't he? One of these days, it's going to be the death of him."

Bront

The man with the probe
"He's a brave and caring man. Perhaps the kindest man I've met since my father. He addores you. You're a lucky woman."

Vasha sighs, this isn't going quite as well as he had hoped.

"I'm sorry. I've been through so much. I guess I thought that it would be nice to get to know you a little bit, and hear how Be...Ammon was doing."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Oh, I see...well, now you know he's doing well, right? I feel sorry for you that you had to wait all that time--you could have just asked me in the letter, probably, and I could have gotten back to you sooner."

Bront

The man with the probe
"I thought it might be better to talk to you in person. I'm sorry to take so much of your time. Please tell let me know when he returns, will you?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, he's always welcome to stop by as well. We started a business while waiting. You should come by some time."

"You look like you're busy. We can let you go if you need to be on with things."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay, thanks Miss Springbourn. I suppose I'll see you at the wedding, if Ammon still plans on inviting you when he comes back. See you later then, and thanks for thinking of us."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That's a tough question...his journey only ends after a few specifications, including that he visits a certain number of places and that he feels he truly learned something important. Theoretically, Gyaros could be his last stop though, so he should be back within a year, not long at all."

Remove ads