Diplomatic Immunity--Preface: Vasha's Discovery, Part II

Bront

The man with the probe
"Then why would she free you for me after she got the Jewel?" she sniffs. "This just... doesn't make any sense..."

She looks up at Louteah, as if hoping she'll have something magical to say to make it better, but she continues to cry.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Maybe it was too dangerous for them to have me, in case I was able to recognise something that would give her away, or maybe she just wants to make sure she's complete."

"Vasha, don't listen to him...it's going to be okay," Louteah hugs Vasha comfortingly in her arms.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Zythryd, even if she did what you say, I want to hear why." She sniffs. "I undestand you're trying to help, to warn me, but something doesn't add up. I want you to promise me you'll keep an open mind."

Vasha snuggles into Louteah's arms. "Love is so hard Soul Sister. I feel so bad, being pulled like this. Your support means so much to me."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"As long as you promise to be cautious of that bitch."

*Finally, Louteah has had enough.*

"Stop saying such mean things about Lhyzra! She's not bad like you say! She's not!"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay...yes, please do Vasha. You never know if she might try to blow your brains out or something as a surprise attack, and I don't know what I'd do if that happened..."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Zythryd!" Vasha exclaims. Then begins to cry again. "I'm sorry, I know you care, but please... just be nice for a moment. I know you don't trust her, accusing her of things she's yet to do won't help."

Vasha regains her composure a bit, and wanders over to her closet. She changes into her old blue shimmersilk dress, something she's not worn in a while. She waits patiently, holding Louteah and Zythryd intermittently, till Alyz arives home.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Zythryd waits back up in Vasha's room as Vasha sees Alyz return, bringing with her a timid-looking woman with ruby-coloured hair.*

"Oh, hi there Vasha. Look who I found!"

Bront

The man with the probe
Vasha forces a smile "Niilaa? I'm so sorry about everything you were put through. But you're safe now, I promise."

"Louteah, could you bring her to Zythryd? I think that will help him feel better."

"Niilaa, I hope you'll be happy with your own room, and I'll come check on you later to make sure you're ok, ok?"

Once they've left, Vasha says to Alyz, a bit nervously "Alyz, we need to talk. I need to know.... everything...."

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Niilaa nods softly and timidly. Her body is covered with bruises and half-healed wounds. Louteah leads her off*

*Alyz looks at Vasha quizzically.*

"What's wrong, Vasha?"

Remove ads