Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA:[SBLOCK]“Nice done,” kalli grins through the pain as she springs back at him, “I do believe you’ve left your mark on me for the next few days!”

OOC: Just a standard flurry.
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Just a lucky hit on my part, but thank you," Autolycus replies as Kalli renews her assault with two advancing slashes, which he barely manages to block, backing away and striking once, though his embattled attack goes wild and misses completely.

(OOC:

Kalli's Attacks 6 + 3 = 9, 10 + 3 = 13, Both Misses.

Autolycus's Attack 9.

Kalli's turn)
[/SBLOCK]

Last edited by a moderator:

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA:[SBLOCK]“Autolycus,” Kallithyia asks as she pauses her assault and studies his defense before trust at him just once, “Why do you dismiss your skills so quickly?”

OOC: Just a single attack at her full +5
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
*As Kalli's single slash knocks Autolycus off his feet and onto the ground, staggered and breathely heavily, he laughs heartily:*

"Because I knew it was only a matter of time until you struck home, like that--besides, the only reason I even lasted that long is because I had both armour and a shield protecting me and deflecting attacks that would have hit, whereas you were fighting and foiling my attacks with pure skill."

(OOC:

Kalli's Attack 16 + 5 = 21, Hit
Autolycus takes 6 Nonlethal Damage and is staggered.)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“That’s not a very gentlemanly thing to say as surely my beauty protected me from your blows,” Kallithyia jested with her own merry laughter as she moved over to the down Autolycus were she sat on her knees, lowered the greatsword to the ground, and touch a stray lock of leaf green hair behind her ear and looked him over with skillful eyes, “are you okay?” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, I'm not a very gentlemanly fellow," Autolycus laughs, "Far as I'm concerned, women are equals, no different than men, and don't get any special treatment in battle, pretty or no...Then again, it's not like you needed any--I fought at my fullest and was still defeated soundly."

*He looks overs his bruises, though he can't move enough yet to stand up.*

"I should be fine with a little rest until this swelling dies down and the pain recedes. No permanent damage done."
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Just your equal?” Kallithyia asked curiously dryly as she aches an eyebrow and looks upon his weakened condition but she smiled as she was glad to know he wasn’t hurt, “I think I beat you more soundly than that, Autolycus.”

* Even as the Palmaid took dry potshots at him she helped him to his feet, letting his far heavier frame lean upon her lithe but surprising strong frame. *

OOC: How tall is Autolycus?
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]"Women in general are my equals. Those who are as skilled as you, are superior to me."

*Autolycus leans on Kalli as she manages to lift him up, but he is unable to keep his feet unaided, still on the edge of unconsciousness for the moment.*

(OOC: He's 6'3'')[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“I’ll keep that in my but being viewed as an equal is all that a request,” Kallithyia says with a reassuringly smile even though she was worried about him, though only slightly as it wasn’t like she took her greatsword to his head, “Okay, Autolycus, I’m going to take you back to my room so you can rest for a bit but that’s my only intention. Just as it should be yours, okay?” [/sblock]

Remove ads