Diplomatic Immunity: Three on the Boat

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Kallithyia: Palmaid/Female (Amazon)

RA: [sblock]“Well, I guess I could do that,” Kallithyia admitted even though she didn’t like the idea, “but it’s late, or it seems to be, and we could wake up those sleeping… plus I’m not trilled of the idea of going to the male crew quarters.”

OOC: Which is closer: her quarters or the male crew quarters?
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, it's definitely up to you. It just sounded a bit like you might not like having me in your room so much..."

(OOC: Kalli's room is closer)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA:[sblock]“We’re equals remember?” though it had honesty been asked as a question Kallithyia spoke with a firmness that suggested it was anything but a question, “besides you need to recover and my room is closest.”

With that issue dealt with Kallithyia asked him questions as she began to lead him to her room, “So, Autolycus, tell me more about yourself.” [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"If you say so, then it is fine with me as well."

"More about me? Well, I'm not that interesting. Grew up in Meridian among all the different people who stop off there. My father was a blacksmith and my mother was a soldier. I decided to be a spelljammer when I grew up, to see all the different places there were to see. So now that's what I'm trying to do."

[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“Interesting, Autolycus,” Kallithyia replied and it truly was as she thought Autolycus’ mother and the sure number of people he must have met had instilled within him the belief that male and female were equals, “have you traveled to most of the worlds you would liked to? Isn’t it hard to leave family and friends behind? I know for me it is. I really do miss my sisters…”

* Kallithyia smiled sadly at the thought of her sisters still on Amaranthia that she suspected she would never see again as she opened the door to her cabin… *

OOC: I hope Aspasia isn’t waiting in there to surprise her… :lol: Though admittedly that would be funny.

Oh and just to be untrusting:
Ready Action: Unarmed Strike to Autolycus’ stomach if he gets fresh or tries to attack her.
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Well, I've gotten to see a whole bunch of different worlds. There's some outside the Empire that I'd like to see one day--Amaranthia is one of them. As to my family and friends...well, I've made a few friends on this ship, and I don't have too much family left. My mother died protecting a garrison against marauding Wildspace Pirates--she held off against the attack with only a few chosen comrades long enough for the civilians, officials, and cargo to get on a ship and escape, but the pirates captured her and executed her when she refused to bow down to their captain and be his pleasure slave. You can see a statue of her now at the restored garrison. My father...after that, he was never the same...he was really quiet and withdrawn. Pretty soon he got sick, and then he died...The priests couldn't cure whatever ailed him...I think perhaps it was a broken heart."

*Kalli opens the door to her cabin and half-carries Autolycus within the room.*

(OOC: You can't ready an action outside of combat. There have been several threads about that in the rules forum, actually. She can just roll initiative and unarmed strike him if it comes up)
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]“It’s an understandable reaction, though rare amongst my people I’ve known True Sisters who have responded as your dad did,” Kallithyia nodded as she spoke softly and respectfully, it hadn’t been easy for Kallithyia to watch from afar and she couldn’t imagine how troubling it would have been for Autolycus to watch a love one suffer like that, before she spoke highly and reverence of his mother’s actions as they had left her in awe, “your mother most have been a very noble and wonderfully spirited woman. I cannot imagine how proud you are of her, Autolycus, her actions and sacrifice made her a true hero of your empire.”

* Kallithyia continued to half carry the dazed man to her bed were she helps him to sit on the edge of the bed so he can relax... *

OOC: Oh, that’s nice to know but I was really just being silly. :eek: Anyhow, I think got an idea were this conversation/relationship is going you “mean ole” DM you. Hopefully Kallithyia’s words will bring it about… :D

Simply put: Men are often attracted to woman who remind them of there mother, I would have to assume Kallithyia would be a reminder for a warrior mom, but Autolycus is mad at his mother for not submitting, which means that he will actually admire/be attracted to Kallithyia for doing so. Of course Kallithyia has her heart set on someone else, which means we have a nice love triangle developing. (or could be if I’m right)
[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]
"Yes...she is quite a hero to the empire, and I respect her greatly for her courage and determination...though sometimes, I will admit that my heart has wished that she could have stayed alive and safe...at home with her family. I'm sure that my father would have stayed healthy as well if she was at his side," he speaks softly as Kalli slides him onto the edge of the bed, where he falls sideways and prone onto the soft cushions.
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Kallithyia leans over the prone Autolycus and shakes him roughly in worry. *

“Autolycus?” she asks her tone and features full of worry and concern, “are you alright?” [/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Kalli]*Kalli finds that he has fallen unconscious, but his life is not in any danger. He seems to have been exerting himself just to stay conscious so he could talk to Kalli and help bring himself to a more convenient location to collapse. In a few hours, he'll be back up and good as new, if still aching a bit.*

(OOC: Nice untrained Heal roll :lol: )[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads