Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Rystil Arden

First Post
unleashed said:
“Hmm, I don’t think he would kill himself, nor would Lynestra kill him I think...they were both very much in love and could hardly wait to start their life together. No, it must be someone else, but as yet I have little idea as to who...or why...ah, it is a dreadful turn of events indeed.”
"Oh no...yes, I think I might get depressed just thinking about their love shattered before it could even be consummated...It almost...it reminds me of when I was alone, and I was sure I was about to die....Tiberius, all I could think about was that I would never see you again, not ever...Tiberius, we have to cherish our love while we have it," she leans forward and engages Tiberius in a passionate embrace, tears beginning to drip down her face in a delayed reaction, perhaps due to the shock.

unleashed

First Post
OOC: I was going to point that father/gender error out, but you beat me to it...another error, quoting my post for your response to Erekose13's post. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yes, but you can probably NPC that... ;) No biggie though, she's also examing the body as I mentioned, she does have heal. You never gave me info on that.

unleashed

First Post
Tiberius Lucius Magnus, Male Praetor Warmage

Rystil Arden said:
"Oh no...yes, I think I might get depressed just thinking about their love shattered before it could even be consummated...It almost...it reminds me of when I was alone, and I was sure I was about to die....Tiberius, all I could think about was that I would never see you again, not ever...Tiberius, we have to cherish our love while we have it," she leans forward and engages Tiberius in a passionate embrace, tears beginning to drip down her face in a delayed reaction, perhaps due to the shock.
“Yes, if the tragic event of today and your near death have shown us anything, we must make the most any time we have, Claudia, my love,” Tiberius replies, hugging her fiercely to his chest as her tears drip onto his shirt...several tears running down his own face as he kisses her forehead...the fact that he almost lost her finally hitting him.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Claudia remains content to stay in Tiberius's embrace for as long as he holds it, gently crying with a combination of the vicarious feeling of loss and the joy of holding him there and knowing that they were still there, together.*

Remove ads