Diplomatic Immunity: Wedding Bells a'Ringing

Erekose13

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Booboo! Tyrus instances on this page should be changed to Atreus forthwith. Tyrus is Lynestra's dad ;))

"Oh, well I guess that's more important than my finances," Lord Atreus admits, sighing as he gets up and stares at the wall, "Somehow, I knew that boy was going to get himself in trouble since he was younger...he just doesn't have a solid head on his shoulders...Hmm, I hope he wasn't beheaded or that would sound worse than I meant it."

"Ammon...my heir...my firstborn son. He's gone,"
Atreus sighs again, "I could rail out anguish and anger to the Fates, but such would be pointless. Time to salvage what good can be gained from this. I might be screwed with Tyrus, unless I can stick Lynestra with Orin...Orin will be thrilled if I manage that. At least the investors will be excited that I get to retain control for a few more years yet, so we won't go bankrupt. Anyway, Rausin, go raise an alert and stop that ship with the new guests from docking. We aren' going to let anybody in or out, the better to catch the murderer. You, Byblan, I know your kind has divination powers beyond our ken. I'd like you to assist in a search for the killer, if you would. But we don't need that crazy Nymph involved in this--she's likely to get water on something else expensive. Or that callow Sacra."

"I am at your service Lord Atreus, I will do my best to determine the identity of your son's murderer. I will most likely need the help of those whom he has invited from his long journey, but will do my best to reign in both the Nymph and the Sacra. Their skills however may proove most useful." replies Mythweaver.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Somehow I doubt you'll need their skills. What's the Nymph going to do--give the murderer a backrub? Or the Sacra? Run around in armour and seduce ladies of the court? I can see maybe asking the Praetorians though--they seemed smart and fairly levelheaded, well except the woman was a bit drunk."

Erekose13

Explorer
Mythweaver bows his head before exiting. If Rausin is still around he'd like to have a quick word with him before heading back to the others.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Mythweaver returns to Ammon's quarters to find Vasha checking on the body and Tiberius making out with his wife. Soon after, Elmurien returns with Vasha's dog, for some odd reason.*

Erekose13

Explorer
*Mythweaver is starting to think that none of the guests will proove adequate as investigators.*

"I have spoken with Lord Atreus. He wishes that I head up the investigation into his son's murder. The island has been closed to all travel, so hopefully our killer is still here. Has anyone discovered anything while I was gone?" he says, with no emotion reflected in his tone at all.

Bront

The man with the probe
"He was killed at least an hour ago, since the blood is dry, but I can't find much beyond that."

"Ahh, Puddles, come here boy," Vasha says, urging the dog to her.

She says a few words, and then begins to speak in an odd, doglike mannor.

[sblock=Speak With Animals] "Hey Puddles, can you sniff around Bertram and see if you can find any scents that don't belong? I mean anything beyond mine, anyone here, or his."

OOC: Not sure Puddles knows him as Ammon, and it's just easier to refer to him that way for the pup. [/sblock]

Remove ads