• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Disarming wizard (2) - Spells only

Winternight

First Post
I`d prefer 3.0 rules only, but if you submit something in 3.5 please note it.

I had have the same thoughts as BVB a mage who disarms his foes, but my mage wanted to to it with spells only. (Am I a wizards or some stinky sorceress?) .
The soultions I have found are:
Grease
level 1
The spell can also be used to create a greasy coating on an item—a rope, ladder rungs, or a weapon handle, for instance.
Material objects not in use are always affected by this spell, while objects wielded or employed by creatures receive a Reflex
saving throw to avoid the effect. If the initial saving throw fails, the creature immediately drops the item. A saving throw must
be made each round the creature attempts to pick up or use the greased item.
Save: ref eachround
SR: no
Idea: blargney

Telekinesis
Level 5
Violent Thrust: Alternatively, the spell energy can be expended in a single round. The character can hurl one or more objects or
creatures who are within range and all within 10 feet of each other toward any target within 10 feet/level of all the objects. The
character can hurl up to a total weight of 25 pounds per caster level.
save?
SR: no

Mage Hand Greater
A creature can negate the effect against ... an object it posses with successfull Will save
save Will
SR: yes
idea: Quidam

woa.
This is killing. Thake the last one for example.
I am a mage level 5.
With GMH I can lift 50lbs. A fighter with strength 18 cold lift 300 lbs.
but he has only a will save against at least 15.
A 5th level fighter with wis 16! would only succeed in 50%.

And it`s ranged too.
Isn`t that to gross?

Would you allow that?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads