Discovery Trailer

Ryujin

Legend
That actually came up in Season 4 of Star Trek Enterprise, where they showed the creation of the virus and it infecting Klingons and them losing their ridges.

That whole season was pretty good.

I may have missed that, though I thought that I dutifully watched every episode. I kept waiting for the founding of The Federation, which they somehow ignored in favour of that stupid "temporal cold war."

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I just went to YouTube for the video. Explaining the change in Klingon appearance is, imo, silly. We over complicate stuff like this.

I may have missed that, though I thought that I dutifully watched every episode. I kept waiting for the founding of The Federation, which they somehow ignored in favour of that stupid "temporal cold war."

They dropped the Temporal Cold War at the start of season 4. That season laid the groundwork for Andorian and Tellarites working with humans, less jerk Vulcans, and the like. As well as had a not to Khan-esque "augments" created by a familiar Trek face, and a return to the Mirror universe in an episode that also served as a curious sequel to Tholian Web.
It was pretty solid.

Ryujin

Legend
They dropped the Temporal Cold War at the start of season 4. That season laid the groundwork for Andorian and Tellarites working with humans, less jerk Vulcans, and the like. As well as had a not to Khan-esque "augments" created by a familiar Trek face, and a return to the Mirror universe in an episode that also served as a curious sequel to Tholian Web.
It was pretty solid.

I'm pretty sure that I saw most, if not all of it. Definitely saw the Goatee Universe episode. They had started where season 1 should have begun, just in time for cancellation.

Hussar

Legend
Watched the Netflix trailer for this - Netflix Japan gets this at the same time as it airs.

Those are Klingons? Seriously? I had no idea. Not very impressed.

As far as set design goes, I'm kinda torn. Sure, it doesn't make a lot of continuity sense for a prequel to be higher tech than it's later era material, but, OTOH, it looks so cool. :D

Remove ads