Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

Jerrand Redband

First Post
making new character

hi sorry to post a questions that s probably been asked before but i m new trying to make a cleric for a but don t know the gods and godesses of ENWorld if you could help i d be greatful

Jerrand Redband

First Post
sorry to bug again

thanks for the help i choose Sela as my the problem now since i seem to be full of them is getting ny character aprroved i can t send e mail from this location and i already did all the work getting him into format could i copy and then paste him to a post???

sorry again i know you all are busy

Rystil Arden

First Post
thegreyman said:
You still need to post the character in the character thread. Start by dropping him in there and then send a link to the judges.
EDIT: What thegreyman said. The Character Thread is the top one in this subforum.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
A great read so far

I have been reading the Undine the Sea adventure posts and have enjoyed the character development it seems here in EnWorld it is role play not roll play

one thing i looked in at all the characters particapating and found Nura is Neutral Evil some of the things she has done and comments don t come off as evil she could be deciveing everyone but i believe the DM should be aware of that fact and not surprised when something evil trully sends the for a loop and the player will only then have to shrug and say I'm evil

Thanks for the great adventure so far can t wait to see it develop

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jerrand Redband said:
I have been reading the Undine the Sea adventure posts and have enjoyed the character development it seems here in EnWorld it is role play not roll play

one thing i looked in at all the characters particapating and found Nura is Neutral Evil some of the things she has done and comments don t come off as evil she could be deciveing everyone but i believe the DM should be aware of that fact and not surprised when something evil trully sends the for a loop and the player will only then have to shrug and say I'm evil

Thanks for the great adventure so far can t wait to see it develop
Heya JR. Yep, I knew initially that Nura is Neutral Evil. If you read the RotLW introduction, you'll see that even an evil character has a reason to team up on this adventure.

LEW does tend to have character interaction over combat--a perfect example is the old Teacher for Laynie and Festival of Halina games. There were only three combats in FoH and one real combat in aTfL, and they went on for thousands of posts of in-depth roleplaying (if you're actually interested in reading them, you have to go to the bottom of the page and tell it to display all threads, since it defaults not to show you old ones).

Jerrand Redband

First Post
RotLW

what is the RotLW is that the background (i have been looking for this meeting) that Alicia
is talking about in the first couple post i would like to find those post to get more involed in the story where can i find it??

Jerrand Redband

First Post
character trouble still :(

i have gotten great advice from all here and am coming along in making my characters but i don t know how to get the numbers to stay lined up in my post when i go to edit them they appear nice and neat but when they are posted they look all chaotic

help

Remove ads