• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Discussion - General Discussion Thread '08

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi all,
I be on vacation in Germany from tomorrow untill Monday so my characters and Break of Dawn adventure will remain silent untill then.
RA: feel free to NPC my characters (or let the rest of the party handle that).

B4cchus

Explorer
Hi all,
I be on vacation in Germany from tomorrow untill Monday so my characters and Break of Dawn adventure will remain silent untill then.
RA: feel free to NPC my characters (or let the rest of the party handle that).

Halford

First Post
Hey folks, I posted a character and just wanted to ask the judges if they recieved the links. Not trying to bug you guys, but I am itching to jump in here. ;)

Robichaud

Explorer
Character approvals tend to take a fair bit of time to process, but never fear! Unless you're applying for something very much out of the ordinary, there's no reason to wait long before you start playing.

The main hindrance of an unapproved character is that they can't be awarded XP; but that doesn't mean they can't play, and I don't believe it's ever been the case that a character missed an XP award because he hadn't been approved yet -- adventures simply don't move that fast, and in the rare case they do, the DMs tend to be merciful and simply wait a bit longer with their handouts.

Halford

First Post
Ah, well great, thanks very much Robichaud. Reasurring to know.

I am proposing a Forest Gnome from the MMI, for flavor purposes as it fits well as a Druid, does anyone think this will be a problem - would I be advised to pick a PHB race? Maybe a regular Gnome and simply use the Forest Gnome flavor - there is little difference mechanically.

Trouvere

Explorer
Forest gnome is in the SRD and has no LA. There's no problem, is there?

I think Erf would be a good fit for covaithe's adventure 'Urn your pay' which is getting started about now, if you're interested.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads