Discussion - General Discussion Thread 2010-17

Velmont

First Post
Last post was in November, and that was what? 3 or 5 months after the last post of the DM. I think we can wrap that up if an adventure is coming for high level characters (in other words, for us).

covaithe

Explorer
Well, I didn't have anything terribly earth-shattering in mind. Basically you meet the guy you were sent to rescue, walking the other way. He's a bit evasive over what happened and how he got away. You get XP.

At this point, it's really only a question of how much time xp to give. Do I award it from start to end, or just up until we decided to close it down (and then I fell down on actually following through)? Either way feels a bit strange to me. Other opinions?

Velmont

First Post
Honestly, I personally don't care. It could be up to the last post of the DM. Rounding up maybe to the nearest month.

covaithe

Explorer
Either way, I think you're all certainly free to go on another adventure if one comes up. If we have to back-fill a bit of windup, that's no big deal.

Knight Otu

First Post
I believe we were to rescue a woman, not a man. But nitpicky stuff aside, I also don't care much about what point you use for time XP.

Velmont

First Post
It's been a long time since Razh was with Rinaldo/Ashnar/Tenebrynn. Would be glad to see a front-liner in this group :)

Bront

The man with the probe
My access still isn't great, so I'll hold off running for now, but I'm up to playing, just need to finish updating Vanitri.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
O.k. I am minutes away from sending in my adventure proposal so any judges who want to play and not have it spoiled for you this is to warn you.

Hope you check this before your mail LOL :p

HM

Remove ads