Discussion - General Discussion Thread XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patlin

Explorer
If you didn't create alternate characters based on the retirement of the originals, you haven't "retired" them from a rules standpoint. I don't see any reason to penalize you based on word choice simply because that word has a rules-specific meaning. Welcome back!

Manzanita

First Post
Likewise. Glad to have you back, LF. LEW is a friendly place, where PCs and DMs always get the benefit of the doubt! ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
No, we killed them and took their stuff ;)

Make sure Ellise's XP is up to date, as you did get a reward for the short time you were in Rheim.

LogicsFate

First Post
Hmm I have no recolection of the rewards from Rheim but it seems I recorded 550xp down. I'll try to find some confirmation, but I'm not sure where to start...

Bront

The man with the probe
Psst, it's also in the chraacter tracking thread ;)

I also file all my awards under the title XPAWARDS so it's searchable.

Salix

First Post
Advice on spell selection- I have a character who went from Sorcerer 1 to Sorcerer 4.
Here are my known spells:

0 Level
Detect Magic
Light

1st Level
Color Spray
Hypnotism

Here are the spells I'm thinking of adding:
(2) 0 Level-
Disrupt Undead
Daze: Humanoid creature of 4 HD or less loses next action.

(1) 1st Level
Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5).

(1) 2nd Level
Scorching Ray: Ranged touch attack deals 4d6 fire damage, +1 ray/four levels (max 3).

Are these good, or am I missing something that would be invaluable to a party? I'm trying to get this guy up to speed for the mega-adventure, since there is a need for 4th level characters. I want to be careful since spell selection is limited with this class. Thanks in advance for any info and opinions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads