(Discussion) General Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

WizWrm

First Post
Casar Couer De' Lion said:
For the sake of some realism I would like for Tiggle or Joe to call closing time at the bar, thus ending the first game day of the world of Enworld. Any objections please stop me otherwise sometime tomorrow I will probobly have our little gnome friend shoe everyone to their rooms.

Maybe you (or one of the judges) ought to open a new tavern thread, too. The current one is pushing 300 posts already, and it would make logical sense to have a new thread for a new day - people who wish to enter wouldn't feel obligated to read all the previous posts in the old thread to figure out where everyone is and what everyone is doing and who they're talking to. A new day clears all that out.

Velmont

First Post
So, does a new thread means a new day????? Would be nice to have a fast answer before the new thread start to be too long.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I guess it's a new day. I just tried to cap off the thread and start the next one. I'll try and make sure I have the process and what it means more developed when I get the chance. Sorry about that.

If your character is recorded here, then it needs to be moved here, thanks muchly. This is so that we can use the moderator account to update general information for all threads.

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Quick question...

I just was reading through the 3.5 SRD, and found that you need Knowledge (Arcana) to know anything about magical beasts (well, to possibly know something).

Now, being a ranger, I thought that Troi was entitled to being able to simply know about his favored enemies. However, since this isn't the case...

I would like to change my skill point allocation from this:

Skills [Ranks]
Concentration +4 [4]
Craft [Weaponsmithing] +4 [2]
Handle Animal +5 [4]
Knowledge [Nature] +6 [4]
Listen +5 [4]
Move Silently +7 [4]
Spot +5 [4]
Survival +5 [4]
Use Rope +5 [2]

to this...

Skills [Ranks]
Concentration +2 [2]
Craft [Weaponsmithing] +3 [1]
Handle Animal +4 [3]
Knowledge [Arcana] [cc] +6 [4]
Listen +4 [3]
Move Silently +5 [2]
Spot +4 [3]
Survival +5 [4]
Use Rope +5 [2]

Is this an acceptable change? I figured I should ask now, before Troi gets into a situation where skills will become important. I think it would be more appropriate for him to have a decent chance at knowing about magical beasts, since he is a ranger whose favored enemies are magical beasts.

Jemal

Adventurer
Nearly 400 posts in a few days... I think I'm gonna have to stay out of this one, could take up WAY too much time....

so tempting though....

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Jemal, you know that you want to join...

-Uriel

Sporter of a cool new shorteneed name. :D

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Okay, then, how about...

Skills [Ranks]
Concentration +2 [2]
Craft [Weaponsmithing] +3 [1]
Handle Animal +5 [4]
Knowledge [Arcana] [cc] +4 [2]