• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(Discussion) General Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky

I'll be keeping track of who is at the Red Dragon and what adventures are currently available and other Tavern related stuff. You can ask me questions here, PM me here with any questions or email me at ksparks at ensemblestudios dot com.

Last edited:

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Creamsteak,

I know that you are busy with all this offical judge stuff and checking tons of threads and proposals and all, but I was just wondering, are you still going to run that psionic game?

It sparked a lot of interest and I was just wondering. Perhaps you are testing it with judges, or something, on another hidden forum or something. I of course would have loved to join, but I just would like to know what is going on with that.

If you can find a moment to respond please:)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm currently running 3 adventures, so my hands are tied for a moment. I'll be running my psionics oriented adventure after one closes, since I already know I couldn't handle four.

DM-Rocco

Explorer
Cool, thanks for the quick response.

I know you wanted five people for the original adventure, and I posted within those five, but I am sure that you have others in mind. In spite of this, can I be apart of the first Psionic adventure?

Please:)

Otakkun

Explorer
Creamsteak said:
I'm currently running 3 adventures, so my hands are tied for a moment. I'll be running my psionics oriented adventure after one closes, since I already know I couldn't handle four.

/me does some Vudu magic on one of those 3 threads so that it closes quckly .... wild elf soulknife ... check!

Creamsteak

Explorer
DM-Rocco said:
Cool, thanks for the quick response.

I know you wanted five people for the original adventure, and I posted within those five, but I am sure that you have others in mind. In spite of this, can I be apart of the first Psionic adventure?

Please:)
I havn't "picked" special players for my adventures, or for those I plan to run. I'm not big on favoritism, which is why I like having one or two judges that really bite me when I say something stupid. Your welcome to join up, but let me warn you that I'm weeks away from completing any of my current adventures, so you might want to hit up KB on one of her vignettes or something similar to tide yourself over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads