(Discussion) General Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:
Good luck, and I already have my second and third concepts in my head... just need to work on a few proposals hehehe naw I'm kidding

I had plenty. Decided to make a psionic warrior, because I've never used them. Actualy looking to make Warmind, but that's way off. Who knows, I might do the Katara and retire one of them later, but who knows. I think think they could be fun.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
I had plenty. Decided to make a psionic warrior, because I've never used them. Actualy looking to make Warmind, but that's way off. Who knows, I might do the Katara and retire one of them later, but who knows. I think think they could be fun.
Good luck with the Warmind. It could be a fun concept, though the munchkin part of me cringes :)

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Good luck with the Warmind. It could be a fun concept, though the munchkin part of me cringes :)
The origional concept was a character who didn't have any psionic training before hand, but it's just not possable without spellcasting, which didn't fit either. Human Paragon for 1 level would have worked.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
The origional concept was a character who didn't have any psionic training before hand, but it's just not possable without spellcasting, which didn't fit either. Human Paragon for 1 level would have worked.
Hmmm...Warmind is super-awesome if you are a noncaster (like a Fighter or Ranger), but its really weak for Psychic Warriors.

Bront

The man with the probe
Rystil Arden said:
Hmmm...Warmind is super-awesome if you are a noncaster (like a Fighter or Ranger), but its really weak for Psychic Warriors.
Probably only going to have 1-3 Psi-war levels.

Velmont

First Post
Brother Shatterstone said:
Passing through I can help but think that this thread looks like a Hive thread... :lol:

Yeah, I've always hard time to keep on discussion in hive theard because it was so fast.

I think I'll make a proposal. Instead to have a (Discussion) General Part VII, we should just name it (Chat) General Part VII, it would make thing more clear ;)

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Velmont said:
I think I'll make a proposal. Instead to have a (Discussion) General Part VII, we should just name it (Chat) General Part VII, it would make thing more clear ;)

You did bring up a good point accidentally in that. It is time for a new thread. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads