(Discussion) Map?

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Just wondering if anyone's gotten on word on what's up with the map from Scorpio. It's been awhile since we last heard from him, and I'm rather anxious to get a look at it. :)

Scorpio

First Post
Mea Culpa.
I have honestly been covered up with work, some sudden tight deadlines (Lone Wolf, any one?;), and a huge project (Hyboria), so I have been remiss in my schedule, but I will have it soon. I apologize for the delays, but I Am Still Here! Promise...
Cheers,
Scorp

Scorpio

First Post
Well, as an artist, it's not my habit to 'release' preliminaries. Creamsteak has an early one. Give me a bit more time, and I'll have one for you guys.
Cheers

Creamsteak

Explorer
There is a much newer picture somewhere. The above was just a rough draft of the general world, but the sketch I have is a lot better. I just can't find it...

dpdx

Explorer
Cool. I've got the location of Rurik's Delve picked out on it.

Now c'mon, Creamsteak: Quit holding out on us! What makes you so special?

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
So is Scorpio's map based on the rough CC2 map I made? If not then I can delete it off my system. (Have to save space as much as I can.)

Plus, where is this zipped file. I don't see it attached in this thread. Is it somewhere else? Plus, is the Living EN World website, mentioned, up yet?

Cheers!

KF72

Remove ads