(Discussion) Psionics Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Since I've got a moment, can I get an idea of how many players were interested in having a character in the Psionics adventure? I'm expecting it's more than I can handle, but I'll see what I can do. I'd prefer characters that havn't been on an adventure yet over characters that have leveled up and such. And one or two psionic characters would be beneficial, though I'd prefer to at least have half the party be non-psionic.

I'll have more info when I have mustered up a proposal for the adventure.

Zweischneid

First Post
Well, my Elf is certainly itching to get out of the Inn ;)

I got no clue about Psionics though, don't own the book and my character is certainly just a common ranger....

Xael

First Post
My Gray Elf Cleric of Gliran would probably be very interested. He's not psionic either though.

There seem to be at least 10 characters in the Inn at the moment, so yeah, there might be a lot of interest.

Last edited:

Dalamar

Adventurer
Well, I have two characters that would be interested :)

One is Rodimus, a half-orc monk, that is currently at the inn and is accepted, the other is a human telepath that isn't accepted since psionics aren't technically in the setting yet. Neither has had any adventures yet, so they'd qualify. I'd prefer to have Tumna (the telepath) on the adventure, but either would do.

SlagMortar

First Post
My character, Nars Blackbeard, is a 0 experience rogue looking for work in the inn. I haven't played with Psionics since 2nd edition, but I would love to get in on the adventure if there is room.

Otakkun

Explorer
Hey, count me in!

Well, I'm quite experienced on psionics and would love to play. I posted Zander Blerdrik (level 1 psychic warrior) for this and now I just need him approved.

Let me know once you decide.

Last edited:

nimisgod

LEW Judge
I'm interested as well. I was going to make my second character a psychic warrior and get into this adventure. But it seems that there are a lot of people who only have 1 PC that want to go into it. I'd rather they have priority than my 2nd character, but if you still have space...

Erekose13

Explorer
Are other DMs allowed to propose an adventure accepting/using psionics? I am thinking of starting one in a month or so (once I find out if I really have time for one) and would be happy to use psionics in mine.

Thomas Hobbes

First Post
Fant was originally going to join in on that, but she's 2nd level now, alas. But you're right- probably best to get the new blood in on the game. I still wouldn't mind coming in (and, come to think of it, once Fant gets out of the Inn I can run that Inn-centric game without having to explain why she's not involved).

Patlin

Explorer
nimisgod said:
I'm interested as well. I was going to make my second character a psychic warrior and get into this adventure. But it seems that there are a lot of people who only have 1 PC that want to go into it. I'd rather they have priority than my 2nd character, but if you still have space...

I'd love to, but following Nimisgod's logic I guess I should say if you still hae space. Although I mainly created Tor so I could start playing while Ironwolf waits to be unveiled... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads