• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Divine Fury Power

Smurtis

First Post
Level 9 Cleric Daily Power from Divine Powers handbook

Daily: Divine, Healing, Radian, Weapon, Zone
Standard Action: Close burst 1
Target: Each Enemy in burst
Attack: Str vs Fort
Hit: 2(w) + Str mod radiant dmg
miss: half dmg

Effect: The burst creates a zone of divine fury that lasts until the end of your next turn. When an ally within the zone hits an enemy, that ally regains 10 hit points.

Sustain Minor: The zone persists

*** QUESTION ***

Does the ally gain 10 health everytime they HIT an enemy? Meaning, as an example, if a ranger uses twin strikes and hits a target both times while in the zone of Divine Fury, will they in turn regain 20 health?

Or

Was this suppose to read as "When an ally HITS with an ATTACK they regain 10 health"? Meaning, one can only gain the benefit once per attack, regardless of how many targets they hit.

Personally, in order for this power to out do Consecrate Ground (i believe that's the name) the level 5 daily Cleric power, this Divine Fury power would have to allow the heals to go off from EACH hit made, rather than from each attack... Thoughts?

Aulirophile

First Post
Both of your scenarios are the same. I believe you meant for the second one to be "Per Attack Power." Twin Strike is an Attack Power that makes two Attacks.

Answer is yes, Twink Strike (if both hit) would be 20 hp.

Smurtis

First Post
Both of your scenarios are the same. I believe you meant for the second one to be "Per Attack Power." Twin Strike is an Attack Power that makes two Attacks.

Answer is yes, Twink Strike (if both hit) would be 20 hp.

What if, let's say, a sorcerer does a close blast 5 attack and hits 5 targets... would they gain 50 health?

Destil

Explorer
What if, let's say, a sorcerer does a close blast 5 attack and hits 5 targets... would they gain 50 health?

Personally, I'd tie it to damage rolls. So area attacks only regain HP once, but multi-attacks with separate damage rolls would potentially give back more.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads