Divine ranks of various fictional entities

Wolfdragon

Villager
Hey guys. I'm curious. What divine status/rank do you think the justice league is? Specifically for the following members:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
The Flash

Obly99

Hero
Hey guys. I'm curious. What divine status/rank do you think the justice league is? Specifically for the following members:

Superman
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Difficult to say because based on the comic in question their level changes considerably.
I will say:
Superman: from Demi-Deity to Elder One
Martian Manhunter: I don't know him and I don't express myself
Wonder Woman: from Quasi-Deity to Lesser Deity
The Flash: from Hero-Deity to Demi-Deity

Difficult to say because based on the comic in question their level changes considerably.
I will say:
Superman: from Demi-Deity to Elder One
Martian Manhunter: I don't know him and I don't express myself
Wonder Woman: from Quasi-Deity to Lesser Deity
The Flash: from Hero-Deity to Demi-Deity
Oh I think the big dogs of the justice league are much higher than that.

Superman I'd honestly put in solid Sidereal levels maybe even low Demi, seems ridiculous until you realize he can traverse the cosmos going hundred or thousands of times the speed of light, and once sundipped becomes basically unstoppable

Martian Manhunter is basically dollar store Superman. He's about the levels you put for Superman I'd say

Wonderwoman... hmm about as strong as you put I'd say, higher end of it, lesser god

The Flash, Jesus, if you look into what silly ass nonsensical crap he can do, he's probably on par with Superman a solid Sidereal reaching into Demiurge levels. He can travel back in time, run faster than light vibrate so fast his particles are separate all sorts of stupid shiit lol, so like Superman, I'd definitely say much higher than hero deity

Hey guys,

the problem with trying to replicate a character like Superman is that their powers are completely at the whim of the writer at any given moment.

The best approach is probably convert over their stats from old RPG systems from the 80's/90's.

Remove ads