DM - Assistance on Character Creation

Elendiel

First Post
I'm afraid character creation is totally out of the hands of a DM. The only things we can do to a character are after the fact (take or give XP, levels and gold, and of course items). Absolutely useless in your case, sorry!

(Would you consider posting a few of the other builds you've made? I bet I'm not the only one interested in those, and I know you've offered various people help in character development, but it would be easier to see them here than read about them on the server. It'd save you typing time, too! In fact, a Character Builds thread with others contributing would probably be A Good Thing.)

Elendiel

Last edited:

J-Buzz

First Post
Yes Yuuichi and Lindy step up to a Dragon. Lindy spits on his hands, rubes them together, grabs his weapons preparing to stab the thing in the back and looks up to see Yuuichi cleaning the gore off her blades after 1 dev crit hit.. Quite impressive.

What was the requirement for dev crit? I have not seen that option yet, but I think my str is only 16.

Greylock

First Post
I just got through looking this up for another board, may as well do a post count +1 here as well... ;)

Bioware's Official Munchkin Builds

Like I noted above, I don't do builds, but if it floats your [general you, not youspoonybard ;) ] boat go for it. The link above may give some inspiration to others here.

HTH

Remove ads