• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM needed for a 3.5 DnD game, Worcester MA

tdamon13

First Post
3 players looking for someone in the Worcester area (or willing to travel to Worcester) to DM a 3.5 DnD game (of your choosing...good or evil...we all have played both). We have a nice place to play and are all available on Sundays. Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss the details and ideas.

WhtKnyte

First Post
Recently moved to the area and haven't found a gaming group yet. I do have a homebrew campaign ready to go and would definitely be willing to DM. A few drawbacks: I actually live in Connecticut, though I wouldn't mind driving though honestly, I'd like to try it out on an every other week basis at first rather than over commit early and not be able to deliver. Also, I am looking at some other activities that might bring me up to Worcester on Saturdays; any chance you folks might be able to swing that?

Let me know if you think this could work out. Look forward to hearing from you.

tdamon13

First Post
Thanks for the reply! Every other week is fine and hopefully we can work out a day...I sent you an E-mail.
Hope to hear from you soon!

tdamon13

First Post
Sorry it didn't work out, WhtKnyte...maybe sometime in the future.
Still looking for a DM...we can only play on Sunday's now due to our schedules.

Last edited:

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Is there a game store in Worcester that you can put up a notice at? Luckily, you're not all that far from Boston; I'm hoping that you find good players.

That's one thing about Massachusetts; lots of D&D groups.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads