DM Rewards & DM Quests (Clarifications)

rczarnec

Explorer
you just have to run 100 hrs this season. It doesn't matter what seasons the adventures come from, so if you run a 4hr DDEX3-x adventure, it still counts as 4hrs toward the current quest

No. Cursed DM specifies that the adventure must feature the death curse. Only Season 7 and CCC feature the death curse.

kalani

First Post
Hmm I stand corrected. Most quests (with the exception of those specific quests that ask you to run the seasons HC, and/or the seasons DDEX/DDAL adventures) dont care which adventures you run and I swore that particular quest was adventure nonspecific.

aikachou

First Post
I was thinking that the part saying "Double Standard DM rewards" applies if you're DMing ToA, CCC, and S7 Adventures but the 100 hours part applies to all adventures.

Anthraxus

Explorer
Since the requirement is for running adventures featuring the Death Curse, it seems fairly certain that the 100 hours for the Death Domain also needs to feature the Death Curse.

Cascade

First Post
Since the requirement is for running adventures featuring the Death Curse, it seems fairly certain that the 100 hours for the Death Domain also needs to feature the Death Curse.

So if you are the DM for a group of players in a season 7 and one suffers the death curse effect (like lost hp), and then run a non season 7 (like a season 3 for example) for the same players, do you enforce the death effect? Is it only past or does it continue? Do the hp stay away? What if they die again?

Anthraxus

Explorer
Once you get the Death Curse from playing a Season 7/CCC mod, it will follow you through any adventure until it is removed(by the ways listed in the Primer). If you do a mod from Season 3, the mod itself doesn't feature the death curse, but anyone cursed will continue to be cursed in that season's adventures.

Dedicated DM and Epic/Premier DM rewards. It sounds like I can add a +1 bonus to a weapon or armor I've awarded one of my PCs via Dedicated DM. Does this extend to non-generic weapons and armor to items like Flame Tongue, Glamored Armor, etc?

Remove ads