• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM rewards question

jasper

Rotten DM
Maybe.
Successfully volunteer to organize or ASSIST with a D&D AL event. A qualifying.... a public game day, or other public event at least 8 hours long, hosting a least 12 table hours of play.
Does this help?

Anthraxus

Explorer
The reward you get for DMing is the reward you get at the end of the adventure. Martyr for the Cause is made for organizing or working the main table(or something similar) for a full-day gameday or convention.

You can check the DM Quest document- there are other quests that may apply to your DMing!

ART!

Deluxe Unhuman
It'd be nice if the store rewarded GMs with something, even if it's just a token gift, like being added to a Wall of GMs or picking which new poster goes in that empty space on the game room wall.

jasper

Rotten DM
Dming is it own reward. I glad that my game store has a box they throw forgotten D&D stuff in. Of course I try to do inventory before I leave.

Caecafortuna

First Post
Maybe.
Successfully volunteer to organize or ASSIST with a D&D AL event. A qualifying.... a public game day, or other public event at least 8 hours long, hosting a least 12 table hours of play.
Does this help?

You capitalized the key word. Does DMing qualify as “assisting?” The event met all of the criteria to qualify.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads