DM Seeking NEW player for 5E Campaign

Phillip Piggott

First Post
I am currently running a 5E D&D Campaign with two separate groups, one of which now has a vacancy.

We are a mature groups of players in our 30s and 40s and are looking for someone who doesn't have to have experience, but who is committed to being involved in an epic campaign, playing their character with enthusiasm, and being part of a team.

The campaign is on-going so you would be joining an already developing story, but I will do everything I can to weave you into the fabric of the game so that you feel you have some agency.

The other characters are a Human barbarian who gets angry quite a bit, a Gnome librarian, who also happens to be an illusionist, a Half-Orc Shaman of Ilneval who likes to bring down thunder and collect akash, and a Dragon-Born Paladin of Tier who feels quite a lot of shame about his failures. Last but not least, our Elf Ranger who still can't quite master that longbow of his but is deadly with those twin swords.

Our world is Volgaard, a wintery, mountainous country, and one of the 7 northern kingdoms, and the party are on a seemingly impossible quest to prevent a fallen angel from claiming this world as her own domain.

If you are interested please drop me a line with some details about yourself. We play on alternate Friday evenings and would like someone to start as soon as possible.

Please see my profile for further information.

Thank you,

Phil
DM​

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showth...layer-for-5E-Campaign-in-London#ixzz4ZnnRGdJd

Remove ads