• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM's Screen type stuff

-Avalon-

First Post
I was wondering if anyone had worked on a handy dandy sheet of all sorts of miscellaneous info: like when combat advantage is given, what DC's and tasks can be performed using skills, etc etc...

Trying to make my own little folder that has my character sheet (thanks Kiznit, I think that is his name) along with info that normally we have to look up to get straight. I think it will save a good bit of time if I had one, I just don't know how to go about making a sheet like this unless I do it in MS Word... I know there are a lot of Adobe Artists out there though, so just checking if it has already been done, or if someone may wanna make one?

andrewnotandy

First Post
THere's a real good reference page it hink on enworld that i used to make my DM's screen. To make my DMs screen, I cut out the little blocks about DCs, death and dying, conditions, combat advantage, then glued them on the back of cardboard. I took 3 page-sized pieces of cardboard, and using masking tape, taped the three together in a row. Then I painted them and added the references on my side, and wallpaper downloaded from wizards.com/dnd on the outside, player's side.

dnd4e condition sheet
http://www.koboldstyle.org/stuff/4eCribSheet_kiznit_v1.1.pdf

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads