• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DM's Toolkit Program--NOW AVAILABLE!

sidonunspa

First Post
Well seeing that Im already running a home game, working on changing my world over to 4e, and working on a possable 4e product I think I can help with the bata testing

ya I know you closed bata, but I'm hoping my email may slip and you may send a copy my way

CHawkwinter@aol.com

Well, I was going to wait for you to really publish it, so I suppose you really shouldn't send it to buREMOVETHISssemac AT gmail either. Wouldn't want you to break the rules. :)

gofargogo

First Post
I gofargogo at gmail dot com, refuse to take part in beta testing. And I will happily refuse to accept any email from Eldritch Lord, and use the contents of said email in my home-games twice a week.

:D

MadLetter

First Post
Ignoring all you would-be betatesters, I just gonna tease you all with new screenshots.

And the fact that Scott Rouse mentioned that it's likely for the GSL to appear soon.

[sblock]

toolkit_class1.jpg

toolkit_class2.jpg

toolkit_class3.jpg

toolkit_class4.jpg

toolkit_ed1.jpg

toolkit_ed2.jpg

toolkit_ed3.jpg

toolkit_mainmenu.jpg

toolkit_options1.jpg

toolkit_powers.jpg

toolkit_pp1.jpg

toolkit_pp2.jpg

toolkit_pp3.jpg

toolkit_races1.jpg

toolkit_races2.jpg

[/sblock]

MadLetter

First Post
Ghaerdon Fain said:
LOL :cool:

[2 cents for a Mac version :)]

I don't exactly know what you want to express with this...

If it's a worry about a Mac version, there will be one. It's done in Java so it's mostly cross-platform viable... if you use a Mac, Linux or Windows... if you have JRE it should work.

Eldritch_Lord

Adventurer
If, hypothetically, several people here were to mysteriously discover a Toolkit lying around, they should hypothetically be testing it. I would, entirely hypothetically, be upset that I have not (hypothetically) received any feedback from these people yet.

Hypothetically.

Remove ads