• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Zerith

First Post
who said anything abut being a happy drunk? I just find it amusing that thus far (Gyerk excluded) he has been the nicest to Zinerath while he is a rough and tumble dwarf who is drinking while marching and just got back from slaying some unholy thing:cool:

Malachei

First Post
Myth and Legend said:
I will take a shower now and I PROMISE that I will update the game. You know what - screw the shower! I'll update right now.

Please, never let posting get in the way of personal hygiene!

On second thoughts, Lórquelië says skipping the shower may help you roleplaying the dwarves :)

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday! Do you all think a timeskip to the next morning will be in order?

Also, I would like:

1. If you are getting anything extra from ferviel (casters, I'm looking at you!) better RP it out now, since tomorrow you're headed for the Valely doors.

2. Those who got shinies please be so kind as to put them in your character sheets.

Two more fights and some more RPing and you will have enough XP to level up. Those who wish to buy off, we will work something out as I don't measure XP to the point.

Also, [MENTION=38657]Malachei[/MENTION] Elves don't sleep in DnD. However, dreams have been a pretty big deal for some of the other characters in the past, and they will have an important part to play for the whole party soon. I will treat the Elven mediation like sleep for the intents and purposes of the story element that is coming, ok?

Malachei

First Post
Hey guys, I'm back from my holiday! Do you all think a timeskip to the next morning will be in order?

Also, I would like:

1. If you are getting anything extra from ferviel (casters, I'm looking at you!) better RP it out now, since tomorrow you're headed for the Valely doors.

2. Those who got shinies please be so kind as to put them in your character sheets.

Two more fights and some more RPing and you will have enough XP to level up. Those who wish to buy off, we will work something out as I don't measure XP to the point.

Also, [MENTION=38657]Malachei[/MENTION] Elves don't sleep in DnD. However, dreams have been a pretty big deal for some of the other characters in the past, and they will have an important part to play for the whole party soon. I will treat the Elven mediation like sleep for the intents and purposes of the story element that is coming, ok?

Of course elves have dreams, quite vivid ones actually, because they dream while in trance. To assume elves have no dreams just because they to not experience traditional humanoid sleep is unthinkable: I mean, among the common races, who can compete with elves for the shiniest dreams? Our way of life, our trees, our glades and cities, our tales and poetry, all are manifestations of our dreams, our creativity. I don't know what these dwarves we just met dream about, but it probably is about beer & pretzels... (Lórquelië rolls eyes)

On the shinies: Yes, noble elves want shinies, as well. Now I don't recall how you want to handle it.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Ferviel gave the two girls a list of items bought from the vendors in Angelwatch. He has his own personal stash that he can search for items requested as well. The others got pretty good things actually. Some quite above your WBL.

Malachei

First Post
I'd love to receive a "neutral" item from the treasure he found. For instance, something an age-old spellcaster had used, and which was recovered when his tower was sacked.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads