• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

DnD 3.5 - Valley of the Dead

Voda Vosa

First Post
Sorry but I'm not that commited to gaming as to have a fixed time I must be online. I mostly post from work (hiding from the boss) so it will not be posible for me. Sorry to be an ass, but it's beyond my posibilities.

Myth and Legend

First Post
You're not an ass for saying what you can and cannot devote time to :) Plus, it has no direct relation to VOTD.

BTW i added Merry's action in the IC thread. cheshire_grin can have Peth act now and we can move forward.

You guys know that you can start interacting a bit? Like, HM, Kye can answer Thok's very direct question on why he ran instead of fight the Lady :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
"...." :blush:

OOC: Kye is embrassed about what happened, in my post the half orc looked him in the eye and instead of answering he turned and looked away. That is all Thok may get from the young, head strong Helmite.

Myth and Legend

First Post
Ha, how subtle :) Well apparently Thok isn't as subtle :p I wrote in some more Merry and Jill dialogue while we're waiting for cheshire_grin (i really liked his RPing, hope he comes back).

Myth and Legend

First Post
Hmm, ok so apparently the really active players are Holy Man, Voda Vosa, ethandrew and Theroc.

jager0727 seems to be on the slow side, and cheshire_grin is MIA. Last call before i update and NPC your characters (or omit them).

If cheshire_grin doesn't come back soon I'm reopening the recruitment. BTW ethandrew i gave you an update so that you can decide where to head off with Latham.

jager0727

First Post
Sorry, I've been around, just didn't know you were waiting on a post. *L* I was waiting to see what the large man who just burst in wanted.
As it stands Sensalar had pointed out the men who he thought might be the cause of the disturbance and the paladins were responding when a large man burst in shouting about talking to someone and never specified who, as far as he is concerned he's in a room full of warriors he's just waiting to see what new twist the man brings to the proceedings before reacting

Myth and Legend

First Post
IC has been updated. Umm, not sure what you guys think on NPC to NCP dialogue, i read somewhere on some forum that that' very bad DMing as the players are not involved, but I can't seem to avoid some NPC interactions...

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
For me it is ok if that is the nature of the NPCs you know they both like to talk. As you know I like at least one NPC to be the srong silent type (Greyhay in Off to War, although he doesn;t talk much because I forget he is there)

But it is odd you bring this up because I will be having alot of NPCs about in the next part of my main thread, where is this discussion do they have advice like do's and don'ts???

HM

Theroc

First Post
IC has been updated. Umm, not sure what you guys think on NPC to NCP dialogue, i read somewhere on some forum that that' very bad DMing as the players are not involved, but I can't seem to avoid some NPC interactions...

If the interactions progress the plot, or help indicate to the PC's where their next step should be, then I've no problem. It's if the NPC to NPC interaction does not add directly to the encounter or progress the plot that I would see any problem(though, given the PbP format, the NPC interactions aren't as cumbersome, as it simply takes us a few minutes to read before responding, rather than having to wait 20 minutes to watch the DM talk to him/herself.

Then again, I'm no DMing expert either, and my primary D&D experiences have indeed been here on Enworld.

Edit:
Btw, Myth, how goes your progress on reviewing the crunch of our characters? It's been so long since I made Alevyth I don't even remember what all I did with him, mechanically, lol.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Edit:
Btw, Myth, how goes your progress on reviewing the crunch of our characters? It's been so long since I made Alevyth I don't even remember what all I did with him, mechanically, lol.

OOC:I'm lucky Kye is the stero typical cleric I like to play. Fully armed and armored. :p

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads